• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of Clean up

Sup lads.
Today I bring you a way less interesting CRT. It is a clean up CRT for Tower of God.

There are a few things that must be done so that the profiles start looking shiny and new.
Let's get started.

1. References

Adding references to new profiles has been mandatory for a while and those that don't have them are outdated. It is best that we start adding them whenever we have the chance.
Here's some of the profiles that need to be referenced the most:
-Bam's profiles, both of them
-Shinsoo page needs references and more scans of the important stuff
-Pages of Phantaminum, Enryu and the Admins need more scans and references. Gonna be a bit difficult since a lot of info comes from SIU blogposts but they are important none the less.

2. Separating Zahard and Eduan from their data versions.
I never understood why we had them in the same profile. DZ and DE have very different abilities to real Zahard as they have a bunch of data manipulating powers and immortalities. DZ also talks to the real Zahard at one point. I think it'd be fine if we turned the data Zahard into a key for younger Zahard and then took the original data key and put it into a new profile. Same goes for Eduan.

3. I was thinking about some calcs and realized that since Shinsoo is pretty much water where people can breathe, would it affect the calculations? If you have thoughts on that, please share.

Please tell me anything else you want to clean up. I probably would've made something different than a CRT but since I am proposing straight up profile separation I think it fits well enough.

Back