• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Putting my second best girl that may or may not have opened my mind to submissio against my favorite character from my favorite anime.

How dare you.

The real cal howard said:
Putting my second best girl that may or may not have opened my mind to submissio against my favorite character from my favorite anime.

How dare you.
lol

I also matched Kurama against Ruby in "Battle of Roses" unfortunately that thread needs more traction, mind helping out?

The real cal howard said:
Plz stop you killing me with sexiness
I kinda agree, we're now just being silly, let's instead start discussing seriously about who would win in a fight in the Dark Tournament

P.S. In case you didn't know, I tank Iris's sexiness for breakfast

Unfortunately, Ganondorf's the king and sole male of a tribe of half naked dark skinned ladies, and all of them are ladies. He won't be tempted like I am ovo.

I wish I could say otherwise but I honestly can't...

I should also be worried asf, but I'm only slightly worried ovo.

Back