• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOURNAMENT MATCH NO !: Hercule Satan vs Lucas Madison ( Randomly selected... )

Hatoshi had a tile whcih had every characters face, and placed it on an board in the sky. It was followed by a tracer. " If the tracer hits your face, it's your turn to fight " Hatoshi said simply and calmly, and allowed it to keep on.

A lot of time passed by until it stopped on two people: Hercule Satan & Lucas Madison . Hercule gulped: He didn't expect to be this early.He sighed, walked over to the front of the entrance, and tried to put up the best "poker" face he could possibly put.

Goku felt legitimately sorry for Hercule, while Vegeta huffed. EVERY person was allowed to spectate, but only selected people can fight in the tournament. Krillin facepalmed, not expecting a good fight at all.

THE RULES : A giant book that seemingly was as big as the entire sky, opened and showed it's contents:

• In character, DON'T pick on somebody who can one-shot your character...
  • Your character can die twice, after that, they are down, UNLESS revived by a tier 1 or 0 being, ONLY .
  • Brackets will be set up by myself at RANDOM oncei getevry canon , fanon , and Oc character accounted for.
  • DO NOT mess with the Grandmasters or Judges within the RP.
  • Grandmasters and Judges have the final say at whomever moves on.
  • Whoever character messes with the Grandmasters / Judges MUST have their character fight whatever Grandmaster or Judge ( unless they don't want to , which usually means they will instantly be eliminated ) . When they lose ( because believe me, they will . ) , they will be booted out of the Tournament.

Hercule got kicked in the face so hard it sent him flying into the wall. He was able to get up, but just barely, and used his jetpack to fly at him and at hypersonic speeds and attempt to kick him.

Goku smiled : " He's around as powerful as Buu .. This won't end well if he goes all out..."

Vegeta just frowned at Goku's possibly false statement.

Hitomi & Hatoshi simply watched from the King-like seats.

I remeber a DBZ episode about h him having one...

Hercule got hit by the uppercut, and cracks could be heard as the fist met the balls. He slumped down, holding his baby maker, as everyone actually felt bad for Hercule. He instantly fainted as soon as he yelled out in pain.

( Yep, that is the end of the battle with Hercule )

Hitomi floated down to hercule, the hood still not revealing whom she was. She asked, in a soft voice so quiet almost no one could hear it but Lucas : " Why would you do such a thing ? "

Lucas said as he was actually quite scared and also regret hitting Hercule in the balls.

"Um *Shakes* uh, it didn't say any rules about... uh.... Ok, fine. I did it because I always like hitting at the weak points... um, sorry!" Lucas stuttered as he did a polite bow to Hercule and Hitomi before speed-walking away.

Hercule surprisingly got up, which let Hitomi smile a bit, before teleporting back to where she originally was. Hercule got up, and charged at Lucas, more determined than ever, letting loose a fury of attacks. Hitomi looked at Cosmic, and said: " Umm..that wasn't entirely nice of you.. "

Lucas, caught off guard, fell down a little, got hit by most of the attacks, before quickly getting back up and using his speed blitz combo.

Hercule dodged some of the blows, before getting hit by some and sent flying again. He then saw dust on the floor, and smile, and quickly used the dust to try to blind Lucas.

Hitomi gasped when she saw Hercule use such dirty tactics. That was honestly no better than Lucas kicking him in the balls. Before he could do anything, a hand softly touched Hercule's shoulder, which made him stop and freeze. He turned around, revealing Hitomi again. " Hercule..your better than that. Please..." She said, before Hercule sighed, and helped Lucas regain his sight. She dissappeared again, a smile on her ace. Hercule sighed, and tried to hit him in the stomach after he regained his sight.

Cosmic just snapped his fingers and a small blue aura appears around hercule - This will help him

"Alright, no more holding back!" Lucas thought as he got hit and shrugged it off.

Lucas uppercutted Hercule in the Solar Plexus, and hooked Hercule in the head as fast as he could. After that he started to jab Hercule very fast, before sledgehammering him again.

Lucas actually felt the hit, but then elbowed Hercule with also all of his might, before using the Speed Blitz combo again as fast as possible. But instead of coming down after the sledgehammer, he stayed flying.

Hercule jumped as high as possible and punched Lucas on his stomach and kick him in the head

Suddently the blue aura around hercule becomes bigger and bigger, he charges in Lucas's direction and surprises him a huch wave o punchs and kicks at a incalculable speed and kicks Lucas head send him to the ground

Lucas got up, but then kicked Hercule in the knee as hard as he could, then used Cosmic Ball on Hercule's chest.

Lucas thought: "Where did he get this much power?!" After executing the attack.

Hercule was unnafected by the Cosmic Ball and punched Lucas in his balls as hard as he could

Hitomi didn't expect Cosmic to assist him in such a way. She didn't smile though, though she was looking a bit more interested. Hatoshi's wide-eyes couldn't be contained, and she winked at Cosmic , saying: " This is allowed...I approve..hehe . " She said, smiling slightly.

Hercule jumps in Lucas direction and kicked him 10 times before punch him in the eye, incapacitating Lucas by time enough to send him to the air with monsterous uppercut

Lucas got up, his vision was blurry. But he knew he had enough energy for one last attack.

"You, you thought I was gonna give up like t-that? Y-you're w-wrong. I still have enough power for a few more attacks."

Lucas used Cosmic Destroyer, this time adding all of his energy into it. Hoping that it wasn't in vain as he only had this attack left.

Hercules tried with all of his might to block it, but it was no use, he was essentially obliterated.

Goku and Vegeta could not believe it, Hercules was able to essentially fight on par with someone whom could give them a good run for their money. Goku looked up at them, and said: " How much power do they have ?! "

Michael said: " More power than you'll ever imagine. "

Goku couldn't believe it, he knew what he was to wish for if he perhaps won..

" I'm gonna wish to fight them head to head ! "

Everyone facepalmed. That was Goku alright !

The following text appeared in blazing font:

WINNER: Lucas Madison !

Dude... buu will be furious, i think i have too... - Cosmic snaps his fingers making Hercule emerge alive and well in the middle of the area

Buu looked at Lucas with death on it's mind.. on the verge of becoming Kid Buu again in terms of mind is concerned, but as soon as Hercule appeared he became happy and dragged him out of there.

( XD )

The Above arrived right after the end of the battle.

"Ah. I'm late. My mistake, my friends! I just had to stop for a spot of tea. I suppose I had little reason to be here in the first place... never mind! How are you lesser beings doing? Oh. And... greater beings."

He looked up at Hitomi and Hatoshi and bowed. It was fabulously awkward. This was the first time he'd ever met someone he wasn't infinitely stronger than.

Back