• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou's Top Tier: 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I have COB in one ear telling me one thing and Daik in the other telling me another. Someone give it to me straight. And once again. So. Is. Disney.

EDIT. Ninja'd

Don't you listen you little cat.

Disney is just song lyrics. The story that includes the statements are just Bonus story that comes along with the CD. To put it in the TouhouWiki's words: "ZUN has released nine music albums, each containing rearranged editions of older music - most notably from the PC-98 era - as well as new, original songs. Each CD also comes with a bonus "story", written by ZUN himself."

Currently, in a sexy wizard. Not a cat.

Some Disney songs are pure exposition, especially the recent ones. Do you wanna build a snowman, Saik? But you have me there.

Both of you are cats now. No complaining. @Cal I doubt they have huge scientific notation numbers to expose their verse, inside songs but yeah.

No Saikou, no cats!

Actually not just possibly. For a good portion it's 'likely' while the rest it's 'possibly'. I mean we already argued our case regarding planetary so it's a bit unfair for some characters to only get possibly when it's highly likely if not legit.

I'll handle some chores but then edit them in.

Woof.

Yeah but something just came up... I noticed a little something but on what level would you have to be in order to stop the moon from coming down cause...

Kaguya

Òü¬ÒéôÒüªõ║ï´╝ü

ÒüØÒüåÒÇüÕñ£ÒéƵ¡óÒéüÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒü«Òü»……ÒÇü

Þ▓┤µû╣ÚüöÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒü«Òü¡ÒÇé

What the!?

I see. The ones who are stopping the night...

It's you two, isn't it.
No matter what Kaguya believes that the opposing team of IN is the one that caused the time to stop. Now I know this was discussed before but there's an issue of how could everyone else do it? Since clearly Alice, Marisa, Yuyuko, Reimu, Yukari (Though then again my current goal has that changing soon) and Youmu doesn't have the capacity to stop time.

Technically this is Moot though since there's planetary stuff so moon stuff could just be ignored. But yeah just a thought.

Anyway I'll wait a bit more before I start the edits, or rather start after I post the BM content revision.

Good I stopped you in your tracts.

Basically wtf we do with High 6-A now? Do we just..scale Suika to it and then everyone else who scales back to that?

Shush ;-;

Technically if the Planetary thing is treated as acceptable everyone should get it doesn't it. I mean you were gonna upgrade everyone so... yup. Some are definitely just Possibly though.

@Dark Nah. High 6-A comes from Suika being > Okuu's casual spell card. Although people like Reimu and the top tier being above just a spell card attack would make sense (Marisa canonically survives danmaku attacks). Would it be acceptable to have people who scale to 5-A be High 6-A from Okuu's casual attack?

Should Yukari have a possible resistance to Fate Manipulation? Since it's implied she fought Remilia before the Spellcard Rules were a thing.

It would be true but then again that wouldn't really mean anything since it's basically a heavily toned down Almighty. By heavily I mean the only feat it has is Flandre saying Remi could see the future with it. So err.... resistance to precog?.... Don't take my word for it though.

So i just unlocked Reimu now so that y'all can update her like the rest.

Is there anyone else that needs to be unlocked for this here only?

Wait a minute.

Why does Tenshi scale to this? She only defeated the cast in spell card battles, not serious combat without restriction.

Sorry my justifications are pretty messy, I'll fix that up.

Also yeah the only time Remi used it is well when Flan claims she can see the future.

And thanks Cross!! I updated it just now you can lock it as you like. However on my blog I did point out that the humans of IN (Sakuya, Marisa, and Youmu) resisted the insanity inducing of the moon. Should I add that?

And honestly Yukari should be much stronger, however we're not going to add too much of it. The statements should be fine.

Finished all the buffs, but I'm going to recheck them for scaling justifications. Now waiting on Yukari for later although we can probably wait for the Boundary Manipulation Revision that's currently being discussed.

Okay.....since nobody likes to confirm to me elsewhere here, i have also unlocked Yukari again only for this thread for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back