• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Character Discussion

Hey there 2hu fans on the wiki, just wanted to start a general Touhou character discussion because THEORIES ARE COOL- Plus just talking about your favorite characters are always fun. Anyways, there's no specific theme for this, just talk about anything Touhou.

I'll start it off by asking anyone who sees this who your fav 2hu is, and why?

Mine is Seija Kijin, because I think she's one of the most unique characters of all time, and she's personally the type of character I love, being neither a hero nor a true villain.

Toss up between Dragon god and Suika. DG because you can't get much more interestingly written as with how Dragons are( at least in 2hu), just imagin what would happen if he were to actually get aggresive? The world would bend and go assunderm gets me excited just imagining that. Sukia becuase Small Girl, Big Power! Don't need to be big in order to shater the heavens!

Second is a toss up between Rinnosuke and Reimu. KOurin just do for what ever reason and for Reimu it would have to be becaue of her 'ability to float' nature, how would that look from ones own perspective?

Third is Maria she aint afraid of anything.

Patchouli.

I like her archetype. Stoic knowledge pursuing girls are great.

Rest of the SDM crew is good.

@Bennet I actually didn't even know about the Dragon until now lol. Seems like a cool character, and dang powerful too. And Suika is awesome as well, plus I think she's hilarious what with lazing around at Hakurei Shrine and drinking all the time lol.

Rinnosuke is interesting imo too because he's one of the few named human characters that actually live in Gensokyo, and he helped Marisa with her hakero. And if course, Reimu is Reimu. Who dislikes the red miko? The floating thing would probably look really weird, maybe like she's barely visible, almost like a ghost?

Did you mean Marisa? There's no "Maria" in Touhou lol, but if it Marisa, then of course. She's an "Ordinary Magician", and she eats life threatening actions as a mini snack before breakfast lol.

@Prom Patchy is cool. I also think that Koa is hilarious with Patchy, what with her being loyal to a fault to Patchy.

See, many would think I'd say Yukari, but in all seriousness, idk. I don't know enough about each girl other than their designs to judge. I asked Saik for help but he only got me halfway

Yukari is an interesting character, since she's considered one of the most powerful characters in the entire franchise, but she's so lazy that she doesn't show it off other than a few times here and there. She literally only does stuff to prevent incidents if said incident inconveniences her lmao.

Kinda curious of those who see this thread, and those who know about Seija at all, how powerful do you think Seija would be in a speculation sense? Not based off of what she's shown or done already, but what she could do if she used all of her strength on one attack or one ability.

In my opinion, she could possibly flip the entire universe, but the strain on her body and mind would basically kill her in the process. Almost like how in some anime and games magic requires something of equal worth to make the magic actually go into effect.

I knew of Seija, but my knowledge on her isn't strong but in a speculation sense I can see a lot of what if's when it comes to her ability.

Dragons in general are written very interesting and the Dragon god is said to sit on top of them all, if your curoious about them then read curiousity of the lotus asia is what you'll need.

@Jiangshi1 LMAO

@JBennett I hope not lol.

If anyone's fine with it, I'll share a fan manga of Seija I found on Danbooru (not lewd whatsoever). It's actually pretty good too.

I can also see if I can find anything for other characters.

Their very different to the games and some of them don't have a 'cohesive plot' that builds up to the end. most of them are episodic in nature with some of them having some build up to a 'big event' but nothing major. Only Silent Sinner in blue has a 'cohesive plot' so take that into consideration, beyond that I still recomend them. And if ever you read the Sangetsusei series search up Eastern and Little Nature Deity, it's incomplete and underdesinged but it does have an 'event' that involves Reimu that really showcase on Reimu nature. Other then that I have no other recomendation.

Back