• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Total Drama CRT

Dawn is superhuman in a different sense tbf so she’d just be 9-B
Anyways we should decide what’s gonna be the main 9-B feat we use for people
Yeah I know she's not physically superhuman within the show

That, and I recall even earlier seasons mentioning Animals being Animatronic. But that's not evidence of nuke tier either; unless TDI has some confirmed "Adamantium ripoff" and/or their own feats to back it up, we still shouldn't make assumptions.

I've always questioned this wiki's handling of Total Drama's various feats and such. The verse is undoubtedly 9-B, with feats ranging from Trent surviving a terminal-velocity fall without a parachute (albeit critically injured) to MacArthur pulling out part of a wall and even Owen pulling out a large safe door.

9-A, I can't really argue against. The yacht explosion is an obvious example. There are several others too. I believe one example of a 9-A feat brought up was Owen and Izzy reportedly getting crushed by the jumbo jet and the other being Sierra surviving the explosion of the same jumbo jet. The former feat doesn't really need a calc to me because you'd expect about the same results from a more standard Boeing 747 plane, but the other feat will need to be calc'd. The yacht feat isn't too far off from the feats of MacArthur pulling out a wall or Owen pulling out a safe door if we were to just go off KE. I've calc'd the MacArthur feat before, but it had used some rough methods: https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/pulling-out-brick-walls.1142304/

Not to mention the values I've used for bricks were wrong, as I've assumed 8 MPa (OBD-standard rock fragmentation value) as opposed to 1.67-2.92 MPa (the actual shear strength and thus fragmentation value of brick walls, as shown here: http://www.hms.civil.uminho.pt/ibmac/1982/16.pdf

But I am very optimistic that Owen's feat is the greater of the two. Someone should calc that one to prove my optimism, however.

8-C... That is where things start to get alienating as Tlimberg said before. I will say right off the bat that @DarkDragonMedeus got the wrong value for Izzy's height. As the guy who went out of his way to measure EVERY SINGLE TOTAL DRAMA CHARACTER years ago, I will say that Izzy is not 5'4"; she's actually a little over 5'5". I would know; I measured them all based on Lindsay's mugshot-recorded height of 5'9" (full character model height, mind you), which was the method that wound up being very close to the official material (the Total Dramarama episode "Apoca-Lice Now" had the louse commander state Chef Hatchet's height as 7 feet tall, which lined up to my approximation of 83.99 inches). Then again, I borrowed from official material in the first place, so that is to be expected. I should rectify the mistakes I've made with the Killer Bass lineup of TDI, though. That's really been itching me.

As for the explosion itself, that is definitely an explosion, albeit given it was supposed to be from a fire starter, it is about as much of an explosion as a gasoline explosion would be. We have no idea how to treat gasoline or kerosene explosions yet (which is part of the reason why my Home Alone kerosene calc got rejected).

Anything higher is just wrong to me. I'm with Abstractions as to why all those were questionable. You really can't expect stability from a spontaneously-spawned rocky formation in a explicitly-stated-and-shown-to-be-manmade island for instance.

As for speed, I very much agree with downgrading it. I mean their travel speed is very lackluster by comparison for starters. On foot, even fodder characters like Katie and Sadie are capable out outrunning bears, and grizzly bears can do 35 or 40 miles per hour depending on your sources. Problem was that's about as far as they went from my memory; the highest travel speed feat came from Duncan's bike, which was destroyed in the challenge it was built for. Reactions, on the other hand, are a bit iffy. The paintballs are one thing, and Dawn dodged a cannonball as soon as it came on-screen when the camera focused back on her (albeit she was warned of it by the rat because Dawn can't really see jack with the blurry-glasses.). Chef's fiery-sword feat can be likened to fire manipulation as others have mentioned. The laser feat from Noah, not only was it outlier-y, but Noah wasn't even remotely confident while doing it. Then again, Cameron did kamehameha the shit out of things as basically Iron Man.

Now, beyond that, I will have to address a few things.

Even assuming all the feats are valid (which Abstraction already showed why they ain’t) 9-B feats still outweighs by a way larger margin

Plus again Total Drama is not some superhero cartoon, they’re suppose to be people who relatively speaking get hurt by normal things
Only people I’d be okay with scaling above 9-B are Mutant Dekota, Lightning since he’s blatantly superhuman with his physical abilities, Izzy and Chef
You have no fricking idea how many superhumans there are. Here are the ones I can gather from memory.

Amy likely walked underwater back to Pahkitew Island. One can argue that Amy swam, but you tell me she can swim with the way she emerged from the water and with a friggin forest of seaweed all over her body.
Anne Maria's hair is arguably the most durable thing in the Total Drama series. It's completely waterproof, repeatedly shown to be as tough as steel, and survived a squirrel's thermal laser (for lack of a better reason) with no more wear than a hole in it (and it somehow got that hole patched up between TDROTI and The Ridonculous Race). The most I've seen anyone do when hitting anyone in the back of Anne Maria's head is make her flinch for a bit (first episode of TDROTI), and usually blind shots are worse than shots that you expect to hit you.
Beth was shown to light up fire-batons without any sort of lighter, to a point where they just vaporized upon landing on the ground. The methodology is shown in the opening and the feat is in the talent show episode of TDI.
Cameron when it comes to intelligence. Need I say more?
Courtney had went toe to toe with three sharks (most likely bull sharks since they're everywhere) and managed to kill two of them with her bare hands. This is not mentioning her berserk mode earlier in Total Drama Action.
Dakota...Zoid. Nuff said.
Dawn. Nuff said.
Duncan did a backbreaker on a whale calf in the Total Drama Action "A Princess Pride" (might've misspelled it.)
Ella's singing abilities allow her to summon birds and, specifically in Total Dramarama, fly with the birds. I say that because the birds in TDPI only managed to carefully float Ella down, which doesn't really count as flight. Her singing abilities extend to both animals and robots, as Scuba Bear is a robotic bear that Ella tamed nearly immediately with her song.
Emma pushed the biggest block of ice out of pretty much everyone. I've off-shoot calc'd it and got 1800 lbs for the ice block; never went around to publish my findings, however.
Eva. Nuff said.
Jasmine lifted up and carried a tree before she would get eliminated from Total Drama Pahkitew Island.
Josee threw an alligator in a fit of rage.
Leshawna was able to handle Duncan at arm-wrestling.
MacArthur. Nuff said.
Owen's hunger is a double-edged sword. It can allow him to dash really fast like when he was lured in by brownies, or it can allow him to hulk out and pull out a safe door.
Sierra. Come on, bro, you should see the lengths she goes through for Cody.
With enough preparation, Sky's burps can get so powerful they distort the air around them and break apart cardboard cutouts from several meters away.
Sugar can apparently throw a tractor three feet. She also felled a tree on-camera.

I know Alejandro should be here somewhere, but I can't think of anything about him. Might've missed a few others too.

There was also that one Super ball in the Infamous Total Dramarama that launched into outerspace and knocked down a couple satellite lasers. Someone should calculate the potency of that just for fun and excitement.
Oh yeah, Total Dramarama. That is an entirely separate universe from Total Drama. Literally the only thing it and Total Drama have in common are character names (Cody's last name is Anderson is both installments) and family relationships (Gwen's mom uses the same character model just color-swapped, again with the Anderson thing, Duncan's mom is just a face-swap and color-swap from the original model, etc). Aside from that, it's an alternate universe with things that are clearly more off the wall than even the dolphin-driving-a-truck thing in TDI, which was a one-time gag. It's best to treat Total Dramarama and Total Drama separately. Also, for the record, Total Drama doesn't destroy Chef's car constantly.

8-C... That is where things start to get alienating as Tlimberg said before. I will say right off the bat that @DarkDragonMedeus got the wrong value for Izzy's height. As the guy who went out of his way to measure EVERY SINGLE TOTAL DRAMA CHARACTER years ago, I will say that Izzy is not 5'4"; she's actually a little over 5'5". I would know; I measured them all based on Lindsay's mugshot-recorded height of 5'9" (full character model height, mind you), which was the method that wound up being very close to the official material (the Total Dramarama episode "Apoca-Lice Now" had the louse commander state Chef Hatchet's height as 7 feet tall, which lined up to my approximation of 83.99 inches). Then again, I borrowed from official material in the first place, so that is to be expected. I should rectify the mistakes I've made with the Killer Bass lineup of TDI, though. That's really been itching me.

As for the explosion itself, that is definitely an explosion, albeit given it was supposed to be from a fire starter, it is about as much of an explosion as a gasoline explosion would be. We have no idea how to treat gasoline or kerosene explosions yet (which is part of the reason why my Home Alone kerosene calc got rejected).

Anything higher is just wrong to me. I'm with Abstractions as to why all those were questionable. You really can't expect stability from a spontaneously-spawned rocky formation in a explicitly-stated-and-shown-to-be-manmade island for instance.

As for speed, I very much agree with downgrading it. I mean their travel speed is very lackluster by comparison for starters. On foot, even fodder characters like Katie and Sadie are capable out outrunning bears, and grizzly bears can do 35 or 40 miles per hour depending on your sources. Problem was that's about as far as they went from my memory; the highest travel speed feat came from Duncan's bike, which was destroyed in the challenge it was built for. Reactions, on the other hand, are a bit iffy. The paintballs are one thing, and Dawn dodged a cannonball as soon as it came on-screen when the camera focused back on her (albeit she was warned of it by the rat because Dawn can't really see jack with the blurry-glasses.). Chef's fiery-sword feat can be likened to fire manipulation as others have mentioned. The laser feat from Noah, not only was it outlier-y, but Noah wasn't even remotely confident while doing it. Then again, Cameron did kamehameha the shit out of things as basically Iron Man.

Now, beyond that, I will have to address a few things.

You have no fricking idea how many superhumans there are. Here are the ones I can gather from memory.

Amy likely walked underwater back to Pahkitew Island. One can argue that Amy swam, but you tell me she can swim with the way she emerged from the water and with a friggin forest of seaweed all over her body.
Anne Maria's hair is arguably the most durable thing in the Total Drama series. It's completely waterproof, repeatedly shown to be as tough as steel, and survived a squirrel's thermal laser (for lack of a better reason) with no more wear than a hole in it (and it somehow got that hole patched up between TDROTI and The Ridonculous Race). The most I've seen anyone do when hitting anyone in the back of Anne Maria's head is make her flinch for a bit (first episode of TDROTI), and usually blind shots are worse than shots that you expect to hit you.
Beth was shown to light up fire-batons without any sort of lighter, to a point where they just vaporized upon landing on the ground. The methodology is shown in the opening and the feat is in the talent show episode of TDI.
Cameron when it comes to intelligence. Need I say more?
Courtney had went toe to toe with three sharks (most likely bull sharks since they're everywhere) and managed to kill two of them with her bare hands. This is not mentioning her berserk mode earlier in Total Drama Action.
Dakota...Zoid. Nuff said.
Dawn. Nuff said.
Duncan did a backbreaker on a whale calf in the Total Drama Action "A Princess Pride" (might've misspelled it.)
Ella's singing abilities allow her to summon birds and, specifically in Total Dramarama, fly with the birds. I say that because the birds in TDPI only managed to carefully float Ella down, which doesn't really count as flight. Her singing abilities extend to both animals and robots, as Scuba Bear is a robotic bear that Ella tamed nearly immediately with her song.
Emma pushed the biggest block of ice out of pretty much everyone. I've off-shoot calc'd it and got 1800 lbs for the ice block; never went around to publish my findings, however.
Eva. Nuff said.
Jasmine lifted up and carried a tree before she would get eliminated from Total Drama Pahkitew Island.
Josee threw an alligator in a fit of rage.
Leshawna was able to handle Duncan at arm-wrestling.
MacArthur. Nuff said.
Owen's hunger is a double-edged sword. It can allow him to dash really fast like when he was lured in by brownies, or it can allow him to hulk out and pull out a safe door.
Sierra. Come on, bro, you should see the lengths she goes through for Cody.
With enough preparation, Sky's burps can get so powerful they distort the air around them and break apart cardboard cutouts from several meters away.
Sugar can apparently throw a tractor three feet. She also felled a tree on-camera.
It’s Tllmbrg, like 2 Ls
Also a lot of this superhumans aren’t physically notable in verse lol, like just because Ella can manipulate animals that doesn’t prove her stats are any higher, same with someone like Dawn
Although I will agree that the cast of Revenge of The Island and the other new cast are probs more superhuman then the OG AFR since with those the writers were going goofy but the OG cast isn’t portrayed in universe as superhuman so

Eh I suppose I should've been more precise and said "Portrayed as superhumanly strong in verse"

Has what has been accepted here been applied yet?

Everyone pretty much agrees Noah's FTL laser timing feat is a massive outlier. And so far, Ezekiel's Tier 7 feat is also still an outlier. And it seems most characters are 9-B and Subsonic based on a number of feats at minimum. I heard something about their possible being some Tier 8 feats, but those have yet to be shown for the most part, but can be found later. But at the moment, 9-B and Subsonic seems agreed by most of the staff.

I think that you can apply what has been accepted here, yes. Tell us here when you are done and we should close this thread.

Back