• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Total Drama CRT

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
So currently Total Drama sits at FTL and 8-C due to various calc
This should be downgraded so hard it ain't funny, FTL calc is for a so questionable feat it should be discarded
8-C feat while technically right is a clear outlier when stuff like Alligators, Bears and so on are an actual threat to the cast

So downgrade them to Athlete Human speed and Wall level since they have a decent amount of feats there

I already expressed my great disproval of FTL. I'll just copypaste my comments from a previous thread.

"I find it odd how this site constantly pats itself on the back for its insanely strict laser standards, to the point where a laser attack that's stated multiple times in a guidebook to be a "beam of light" and blitzes people who are casually Relativistic got denied for "not enough evidence." And yet some random laser dance machine gets accepted no questions asked.

Even if we're treating it as a valid laser it's like the biggest outlier ever. You can't tell me with a straight face that literally every single character, animal, vehicle and projectile in the entire series is FTL and that the TV show is actually using some high tech cameras that somehow capture nonstop FTL movement.

Also I went frame by frame for the supposed Chris laser feat. The lasers simply miss him and he moves out of the way after they're already fired. These FBI agents have stormtrooper aim. Also 2 outliers can exist for a series.

Here is the first frame a laser is on screen. Notice how it already passed Chris while he's standing still. He only starts moving away after it's already fired.

Second frame we see a laser and again it already passed Chris before he starts moving.

The last time lasers are shown Chris is already flying away. Notice how the lasers' line of fire is nowhere even near where Chris is at. Chris is aimdodging being generous. Really it's just that the agents are missing him.

The only real dodging feat is this disco machine thing. But if this is accepted then I am going to upgrade so many previously rejected laser feats because they all have much more compelling evidence for being real lasers. And also again it's an outlier. Only one feat in the entire series that is then going to have to be retroactively applied to literally every single human, animal, vehicle, camera or projectile that has ever appeared in the series."

I also think Wall Level is fine because there are a crap-ton of feats in that level. Even the first challenge in the series would blatantly require Wall Level durability to survive. I also don't think Izzy's explosion properly accounts for surface area and is an outlier in the face of so many times when far less dangerous stuff is a serious threat to them. If people want to keep Tier 8 fine but the FTL definitely needs to go.

This is a cartoon. This type of unconsciousness is extremely common
What
Anyways eh what feats we want to use for 9-B rating?
Different ends depending on what we use, I'd be in favour of scaling average physically people to the first challenge and more physically fit people to feats like Courtney fighting several sharks

I already expressed my great disproval of FTL. I'll just copypaste my comments from a previous thread.

I find it odd how this site constantly pats itself on the back for its insanely strict laser standards, to the point where a laser attack that's stated multiple times in a guidebook to be a "beam of light" and blitzes people who are casually Relativistic got denied for "not enough evidence." And yet some random laser dance machine gets accepted no questions asked.

Even if we're treating it as a valid laser it's like the biggest outlier ever. You can't tell me with a straight face that literally every single character, animal, vehicle and projectile in the entire series is FTL and that the TV show is actually using some high tech cameras that somehow capture nonstop FTL movement.

Also I went frame by frame for the supposed Chris laser feat. The lasers simply miss him and he moves out of the way after they're already fired. These FBI agents have stormtrooper aim. Also 2 outliers can exist for a series.

Here is the first frame a laser is on screen. Notice how it already passed Chris while he's standing still. He only starts moving away after it's already fired.

Second frame we see a laser and again it already passed Chris before he starts moving.

The last time lasers are shown Chris is already flying away. Notice how the lasers' line of fire is nowhere even near where Chris is at. Chris is aimdodging being generous. Really it's just that the agents are missing him.

The only real dodging feat is this disco machine thing. But if this is accepted then I am going to upgrade so many previously rejected laser feats because they all have much more compelling evidence for being real lasers. And also again it's an outlier. Only one feat in the entire series that is then going to have to be retroactively applied to literally every single human, animal, vehicle, camera or projectile that has ever appeared in the series.

I also think Wall Level is fine because there are a crap-ton of feats in that level. Even the first challenge in the series would blatantly require Wall Level durability to survive. I also don't think Izzy's explosion properly accounts for surface area and is an outlier in the face of so many times when far less dangerous stuff is a serious threat to them. If people want to keep Tier 8 fine but the FTL definitely needs to go.
I agree with it. But I disagree with downgrade the characters to a human level for being beaten by bears

Yeah, the FTL feat is pretty outlierish and Chris doesn't actually dodge those lasers; it's just aim dodging. So I'm okay with FTL being downgraded. But I'm looking forward to Psychomaster's Tier 7 upgrades being made too.

But they have consistent Tier 8 durability feats, and speed feats have been shown Subsonic at the very least. Though, I'm also iffy about Chef's Hypersonic feat; I think that's just fire manipulation.

"I find it odd how this site constantly pats itself on the back for its insanely strict laser standards, to the point where a laser attack that's stated multiple times in a guidebook to be a "beam of light" and blitzes people who are casually Relativistic got denied for "not enough evidence."
Sorry for asking, but what verse is this?

But they have consistent Tier 8 durability feats, and speed feats have been shown Subsonic at the very least. Though, I'm also iffy about Chef's Hypersonic feat; I think that's just fire manipulation.
Consistent how?
Iirc the main feat for that rating is Izzy's with nothing else being on par, plus by sheer volume 9-B feats outweigh by a large margin and it's not like this's a comics situation where we should ignore that
Total Drama a more down to earth cartoon anyways, while 9-B is also superhuman it's far more believable tier wise since you'd still get hurt by relatively human dangers while tier 8 is just no imo

I agree with the Wall level downgrades, but the Small Building calc should also be addressed.

I don't think they should only get Athlete Human in speed though. They can outrun animals like Grizzly Bears and other animals of higher speeds that Superhuman should probably be fine.

Ryu all about summed up the issues there could be with the laser feat, but I'll note that Noah is eventually struck by one of the lasers. This gives credence to the idea that he simply can't outmaneuver them himself.

Chef's fire feat is honestly silly, only because we see the path he took to get to his destination and he doesn't appear to be moving that fast.

Not that he can realistically react at this level either, as he narrowly escapes being struck by a paintball earlier in this video.
Iirc the main feat for that rating is Izzy's with nothing else being on par, plus by sheer volume 9-B feats outweigh by a large margin and it's not like this's a comics situation where we should ignore that
I'm also a little confused as to why Izzy's little feat is treated as an actual explosion, she applied a strong firestarter to the campfire which resulted in a large ball of flame, not a legitimate explosion, she also didn't exactly need to "tank it", just resist the heat of the flames.

Imagine allowing Total Drama here...

Either way, I agree with the downgrade, people like to fake that one verse if full of feats equal to one specific one that can pretty much be an outlier.

imagine complaining about total drama scaling
That's a weird mindset to have when you browse a site that has the express purpose of powerscaling characters in media and putting them in fights with each other.

I mean, obviously it's a bit silly, but if something's wrong we can't just not argue against it just because it looks strange to do so, that looks worse.

A quick google search, a paintball is about 90 m/s. Which is Subsonic. Also, I'm amazed out of all verses on the wiki; Total Drama is the one people rant about despite the existence of people who think Barney is Galaxy level and Massively FTL+.

But anyway, stay on topic. Tier 9/8 is a fine place holder until Psychomaster's revision, and speed should be Subsonic via the paintball timing feat.

crazy how i dont scale sonic.
Except you literally do. Nearly all your posts are you putting Sonic in VS matches, arguing about how Sonic beats certain characters or discussing Sonic's feats/scaling to other characters in his series. That is powerscaling Sonic and discussing Sonic scaling. Of course there's absolutely nothing wrong with that but it's a bit hypocritical to make fun of other people powerscaling a certain franchise while also powerscaling franchises.

Anyways this is totally unrelated and I'm not derailing the thread any further.

Except you literally do. Nearly all your posts are you putting Sonic in VS matches, arguing about how Sonic beats certain characters or discussing Sonic's feats/scaling to other characters in his series. That is powerscaling Sonic and discussing Sonic scaling. Of course there's absolutely nothing wrong with that but it's a bit hypocritical to make fun of other people powerscaling a certain franchise while also powerscaling franchises.

Anyways this is totally unrelated and I'm not derailing the thread any further.
ok so? it’s cuz i like the character and know some stuff about him, doesn’t necessarily mean i scale the character, in some thread i deadass wait for sonic experts that actually do scale him. but i’m not gonna discuss this this is just derailing

I partially agree with the downgrade, but at the same time, I partially disagree. I agree with FTL being removed as well as the 9-B part, but I don’t think that 8-C should be removed completely. The argument of the cast being threatened by regular bears and sharks just means they would scale to 8-C via threatening the cast, and we have had many other characters who have gotten their tiers from threatening others, for instance, regular gun threatens an 8-B, but that doesn't mean it makes the 8-B an outlier and be downgraded to 9-C, but instead the gun scales.

As for the other feats to save tier 8 and give a potential upgrade to bring back tier 7 as Medeus said earlier that I would do...

-Sky breaks a rocky hill that grew under her and Shawn within 5 stomps

-Owen created a big splash from jumping off a cliff stated to be 1000 ft high according to Chris at the beginning of the episode, and this had been calced on Discord to be 124.4 kilotons

-The contestants survive being in the epicenter of a massive splash when the island sank from Chef’s Fracking Machine, and they should be able to scale to the KE or PE of it, which by given the looks, seems to be in the tier 7 range

As the latter 2 feats support Ezekiel’s volcano feat, this appears to be consistent for that tier. Them being threatened by lesser things could either just be outright gags or inconsistencies. The tally here below:

Tier 9: Many (Though there are 2 feats calced as Small Building that support them as tier 8)

Tier 8: 2

Tier 7: 3

So I propose this rating, if possible:

Varies from 9-B to 8-C, at most Low 7-B (or whatever tier the Fracking Machine feat gets)

Actually, I do not agree with the gun example. I already mentioned multiple times that 90% of firearms in fiction should scale from their own calcs to avoid abusing loopholes among other things. Exceptions is if the weapons that consistently harm X tier characters have reasons to be a lot stronger whether it be magic/Ki enhancements, being made of Adamantium like supermetals, or just having their own high tiered destruction feats to speak of. But animals and the like perhaps, and there's apparently multiple Tier 8 feats out there.

But those other feats looks good yes.

I already mentioned why I think the existing Tier 8 calculation is questionable, but I'll cover what I think is necessary.
I mean, the material clearly looks unstable to have risen from the ground like that, it could have been part of the game for it to be so fragile. This honestly sounds more plausible than them breaking a hill of solid stone when they can't bust themselves out of a snowball.

They are simply being carried away by the tides here, they sunk with the island and were sent away on pieces of debris, they didn't have to withstand much force for this.
Kind of questioning the method used to get such a result but I can't even see it because whatever calculation you pulled up displays a broken image.

Even assuming all the feats are valid (which Abstraction already showed why they ain’t) 9-B feats still outweighs by a way larger margin

Plus again Total Drama is not some superhero cartoon, they’re suppose to be people who relatively speaking get hurt by normal things
Only people I’d be okay with scaling above 9-B are Mutant Dekota, Lightning since he’s blatantly superhuman with his physical abilities, Izzy and Chef

If they were referring to the explosion part of Izzy’s calc, there was a recalc that did the temperature instead, unless it was because of the new rules of heat feats turning this invalid

And even if 8-C is lost, 2 9-A feats still exist that are consistent with the many 9-B feats

If they were referring to the explosion part of Izzy’s calc, there was a recalc that did the temperature instead, unless it was because of the new rules of heat feats turning this invalid

And even if 8-C is lost, 2 9-A feats still exist that are consistent with the many 9-B feats
I fail to see how 2 9-A feats are consistent when the cast is threatened often by less

It is partly that, but the direct assumption that they are actually tanking anything this way seems odd, we wouldn't label someone 8-C for being caught in a forest fire.

She's also not receiving the entirety of the yield, just a very small portion of it.

Varies from 9-B to 8-C, at most Low 7-B (or whatever tier the Fracking Machine feat gets)
I appreciate things to roll on the verse, but I will point out a common misconception with verses with this much toon force; it doesn't scale like it. If characters are always at tier 9, higher feats are common and the peak of those is 1 character's feat at something higher that the rest, and the rest of the cast is comparable to each other based on other episodes then that doesn't mean everyone's "Varies from [Something in tier 9] to [the best feat in the show] at best", that character with the feat has those stats and others don't scale to it because said character only showed being at that level when the feat happened, not in every other episode. Others scale to their own feats.

Another thing I want to point out, if there is zero mention of an animal being extraordinarily powerful and the only "feat" they have is hurting someone who is allegedly on that level, then there is no reason to assume it's some supernatural animal. Instead it's just a plain anti-feat for the character who got harmed by a regular animal. Same for nonsense like "Tier 7 FTL bullets" or whatever. Also like if you have to retroactively scale literally everything to one feat even when they have no feats anywhere close, then that is a textbook outlier. "Well no every single animal and projectile and untrained civilian in the series is just nuke level" is not an argument.

Plus the cast get hurt by sufficiently high enough falls (albeit falls regular humans can't survive) on a very regular basis. There is absolutely no way you can argue those falls are nuke level.

Last edited:
Actually, animals in the Total Drama verse aren't normal; not arguing based on physical stats but they're clearly not "Normal". They consistently have shown human like characteristics, particularly in this instance.

There was also that one Super ball in the Infamous Total Dramarama that launched into outerspace and knocked down a couple satellite lasers. Someone should calculate the potency of that just for fun and excitement.

One gag of sharks finding a super handsome man attractive =/= they have nuke level AP. I want an actual feat of theirs that comes anywhere close to that or even a statement of sorts implying they're far stronger to regular sharks.

I never said it was... All I said was they aren't normal. But yes, some more feats would be better; and the actual god tier is Eva.

Only people I’d be okay with scaling above 9-B are Mutant Dekota, Lightning since he’s blatantly superhuman with his physical abilities, Izzy and Chef
Yes these people are actually in universe treated as superhuman (as well as Dawn). The rest of the cast are just regular humans, but still have a crapload of 9-B feats regardless so I'm fine with rating them as that.

Yes these people are actually in universe treated as superhuman (as well as Dawn). The rest of the cast are just regular humans, but still have a crapload of 9-B feats regardless so I'm fine with rating them as that.
Dawn is superhuman in a different sense tbf so she’d just be 9-B
Anyways we should decide what’s gonna be the main 9-B feat we use for people

Back