• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko statistics changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DocAnimeTheory Please make an effort to maintain a polite tone while within this wiki. Thank you.

> Also, i'm still pretty sure that the Cosmos Mammoth are just as big as the Sun (someone said that the actual translation the narrator said that each Cosmos Mammoth's heads are as big than the Sun, but most of the versions that i had see of the final chapter the narrator only said that each of them are just as big as the Sun).

It comes from this image. According to the guy who gave me this it's from Viz (they do online translations iirc)

Hey guys, I saw someone post this on the NF earlier.

One of the extra pages of Volume 43

https://i.imgur.com/UcLGmKCg.jpg

And here is the translation of kewl

http://i.imgur.com/XtrykbX.png?1

Confirm star level Neo, and another thing, a galaxy has hundreds of billions of stars as we know. And stars are light years away from each other

For Neo to have disappeared with several galaxies would need to have MFTL speed to go from one star to another

Dayum, we could possibly get a multi galaxy level+ Neo for consuming 20 trillion galaxies (the universe) in the hundreds of millions of years that the blue nitro chased him. Also iron clad verification of large star level Neo.

That Don Slime can reproduce small stars increases the level of power because if a star the size of a ball turns it into a mini super nova capable of killing the land of torikoverse, then making a supernova with a small star would mean a Dc rather high.

Somebody would have to calculate the required speed for consuming that amount of stars in the given timeframe.

The feat is real since when Neo expelled what he ate, entire galaxies were formed.

So the violent explosion of a supernova releases more energy than a star (Star the size of the sun the standard vs battle for lvl star)uses to stay stable. Just as there are different levels of supernova power, he could die because a super mass star (with thousands of times the mass of the sun) has exploded, this does not change the fact that he could have eaten smaller stars Sun which is the standard VS battle for lvl star) as pair indicated

Antvasima said:
Somebody would have to calculate the required speed for consuming that amount of stars in the given timeframe.
Well techinally it was only stated that NEO had eaten an astronomical number of stars and galaxies, so we don't have any real number for make a calculation.

At best we can assume that he had eaten a number of galaxies equal to the observable universe.

@Lopty

Maybe, but even in this case only Revived NEO and characters above him should be rank at Star level and higher, every character below him should be downgrade to lower levels.

Stefano4444 said:
But then we got other versions where it only said that they are just as big as the Sun.

http://h.mfcdn.net/store/manga/3660...cf4360b895a360fdf7e56116586054&ttl=1484416800

http://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/92/3810/018.png

I know, I was just explaining where the quote came from. Plus it's from a offical source rather than speed translations, so shouldn't that matter more? Although unless someone can read Japanese I guess you can't really fact check and there's more sources pointing to "entire mammoth being star sized" rather than "mammoth's head being star sized".

@Qawsedf234

- Plus it's from a offical source rather than speed translations, so shouldn't that matter more?

It depend, is not like official sources are infallible.

- there's more sources pointing to "entire mammoth being star sized" rather than "mammoth's head being star sized".

How many exactly?

Stefano4444 said:
It depend, is not like official source are infallible.
Yeah. There's examples of Viz getting stuff wrong

> How many exactly?

Well 2 vs 1. Two supporting the "entire body is the size of a star" and one "head is the size of a star"

@Stefano4444

I think it's reasonable.

After all, the speech of pair refers to the blue space, where neo ate an astronomical number of stars and galaxies.

After going to the red universe he began to die and relive several times in a weaker version where he was killed by a supernova.

So lvl star is reasonable for me

@Stefano4444

It seems that again you don't understand. Pair said Neo consumed an astronomical number of stars and galaxies from the blue universe before even coming to the red universe. That was billions of years before even the start of the series. You saying only revived Neo should be star level is utter nonsense. Base Neo is Large Star Level and likely MFTL+.

I'm starting to think you may be a troll.

@DocAnimeTheory

You are the one who don't understand.

The NEO that had defeat Don Slime and initially fight the Eight Kings wasn't not the same NEO who was eating stars and galaxies in the past.

Revived NEO, the one that appears with Acacia after eating GOD, was the NEO who had devour the Blue Space in the past.

So if we're going to accept that NEO was indeed a star buster, only that version of NEO should be rank at that level, and more in the case for the forms stronger than this one.

"I'm starting to think you may be a troll."

If you think this is trolling, then you had no idea of what it is a troll.

Neo achieved it's true form after consuming GOD. But obviously Neo's true formis not it's base formwhich consumed the entire blue universe.

Regardless, Acacia with a capture level of 8000 was able to easily kill true form Neo. King Moon with a capture level of 6600 would have ~ 82% the power of Acacia.

Everyone please calm down and try to remain polite.

Anyway, I think that DocAnimeTheory seems to make sense.

However, I do not think that capture levels are linear in terms of comparative power.

The thing with Don Slime saying he can create small stars is a mistranslations IIRC, it says planets in my viz copy.

This is an old thread. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back