• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread 5

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
I will update OP later since now Im busy. I only wanted to create a new one because the last one is really about to cap 400. So, guys! Enjoy talking about the manga we love: Toriko!

First!! jk

What do you guys think about current Neo? Also should we call his current form dieting Neo lol

How did Midora came back to life? I may had miss that.

@PaChi2 can you link me, where did i posted Yhwach's weakness? I want to make a thread, so they can be added.

1. are you referring to 395? He didnt come back to life, it was his spirit, which toriko and co could see because they had eaten PAIR.

2. Im afraid I dont know what you are referring to, a post in a Yhwach vsthread in which you posted his weaknesses?

-BANLK- said:
First!! jk

What do you guys think about current Neo? Also should we call his current form dieting Neo lol
NEO blushing was absolutely hilarious lol. This should be suit up Neo xD 395 was awesome imo, very emotional.

Toriko God-Tiers (the Gourmet Gods) are at least galaxy-tier.

Toriko himself will continue in his adventures off-screen into the bizarre depths of space.

Well their combine energy created many universes and they also seems to protect their ingredients and survive from the gourmet big bang that created the universes, so galaxy level is very low ball :D

finishe the last chapter a minute ago :'(

IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

i cant believe the author is actually ripping my dreams out and crushing it just like that,

come on, THEY GO TO SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

i mean, SERIOUSLY? you want to stop NOW????

at least we now have "at least galaxy AP" for midora, jirou, acacia, his wife and for the guy who uses minority world :D

and gourmet gods are universe tier, each one of the "main family" is equivalent to the universe they govern (black is fother, white is mother etc etc, makes sense that this gods are universe tier too :D)

agree, so incredible sad, this is the worst day EVER! even worse than the 10.11 :(

i wish so much to see toriko and co doing even more over the top BS throughout the univers eand than later throughout the entire multiverse :(

Well, at least, we have an open ending, if the author feels like it, it could be continued somewhere in the future. I like, however, the fact that the end didnt feel rushed or anything.

I think this was the best Mitsutoshi could have done with it being rushed, and I am satisified with it but I would have liked space arc.

No one says anything about the gourmet gods tanking the explosion of their own planet / universe.

PS: The gods are the size of a galaxy, so the planet of them must be a universe.

^OP is still there but it doesnt give the "old feeling" i got from toriko either :(

i really wish this story wouldnt end, at least not until ilose interest in mangas :'(

Tincan123 said:
Plus up till what tier could toriko go to if the space arc was gonne happe
we saw gaints and gourmet gods and several universes so surely galaxy-lvl and maybe some multiple galaxy lvl destruction feats,

at the very end we could maybe reach universe lvl :D and the hax would become such that even bleach and medaka box wont stand a chance ^_^

Tincan123 said:
Dont forget The Manly power ups
oh yeah, i will miss it, the author never tried to show things as how they arent,

the power ups happened all of a sudden and not only for the MC, the whole verse was like that,

to boot, who could think tha cooking can become so badass? i really need to watch more of this cooking shows XD

Sorry, toriko will have an update or not? Because the gods tanked bing ban, and they were the size of a galaxy, which means that the explosion of their planet was more than universal.

^you mean toriko-verse?

yeah, the verse should get a upgrade, exspecially midora, acaia and co should be "at least galaxy lvl",

the gods of the toriko verse will be "universe lvl, probably universe+ lvl"

Ah ok thanks, I'm talking about the toriko verse ... but who determines that? Because I've seen several people who do not let toriko go up even at star level LOL: 'v, and apparently the demon eat soles must be a ramdon monster of the amount.

The only thing I dont like about this is how the Toriko-verse's cosmology got ultra-expanded in... THE LAST CHAPTER.

This chapter made me so frustrated. It was one of the best Toriko chapters ever imo, but all I thought about while reading it is, that I'm not going to enjoy all those epic adventures and that this universe won't get expanded any further.

Am i missing something? Where is galaxy level midora and acacia coming? It's only the gourmet gods that are like galaxy sized and like tanked the big bang and protect their own universes.

Cubikai said:
This chapter made me so frustrated. It was one of the best Toriko chapters ever imo, but all I thought about while reading it is, that I'm not going to enjoy all those epic adventures and that this universe won't get expanded any further.
I completely agree.

"My next work"

Seems the creator still has something in mind...but damn i'm bummed toriko is over, all i got is one piece now.

Tincan123 said:
Quistion about those galaxy sized acacia and others is that their appetite energy ?
Not quite - those are the Gourmet Gods, which are only reminiscent of Acacia's Family, but not actually them.

The Gourmet Gods are separate characters.

Toriko024
We can use this chapter and this picture to confirm the God Tiers final scaling.

Dark649 said:
We can use this chapter and this picture to confirm the God Tiers final scaling.
the gods tiers in toriko are at least galaxy to multi galaxy lvl, probably universal,

toriko, midora, acaica and even neo should only top tier/highest tier but they didnt reach their lvl :/

Back