• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frostmoon: Hmm. Maybe put it as him being "At least FTL, likely higher" would suffice? Much as i want to have them as FTL+, i think adding that last part would be good for us for now since the fastest FTL feat we have is Joa's slash attack on Starjun and that of Derou's laser beam attack. Both being about 4 to 5-ish times SoL. As for "At least 5-A" Toriko and Starjun, i have to ask: how affected was Acacia from their attacks? Kind of very important even tho i can go back and read the chapter buuuuuut.....i do like to hear people's opinions and thoughts here. ^^;

@Faisal: That was really unexpected for sure, man. ;(

Sounds good. And the only attack I recall doing anything to Acacia is Midora's Hungry Space. Toriko's strength appeared to surprise Acacia, but didn't do anything physically. At first, I thought Toriko's knife had sliced off Acacia's arm, but I reread and could clearly see the arm still in place. After that, Acacia just pummeled Toriko. So, yeah. Hungry Space is the only thing that physically affected Acacia and he just walked right through that without issue due to his boosted regen.

I think we're gonna see the other kings in action here soon since toriko said he rather let others eat god first

Battlemania said:
Question Guys.
I went and decided to update Teppei's page and he seemed to be hilariously improper in format and came to ask you guys some questions on him specifically and see if it seems reasonable.

Do you guys think that I should have another part of the page to explain each of his seeds that Toriko Wiki has, or should I just link to that category?

Earthquake resistant roots- sealing/binding possibly for his attack and techniques since it "kept zebra's mouth shut"? Same goes for binding trees and a couple others

Teppei's space tulip- now, to some degree, I see this as durability ignoring since it absorbs nutrients, but yet it needs to be planted inward out. what do you guys think on that?
Just bringing a reminder since this is more active now. What do you guys think about this specifically and any concerns?

I think they'd go under "Equipment" along with any info. Also, just for the fun of debating, here's a hypothetical question: At full power, how strong do you think Acacia is going to be? Personally, I think he'll be a cosmic threat. The Eight Kings individually can destroy a planet at around 6k Capture Level. At 10k CL, GOD casually ripped the moon from the sky and devoured the entire thing. Then, proceeded to destroy an entire army of high class beasts. It'd have no problem destroying the planet if it desired. Acacia's CL absolutely dwarfs GOD at this point.

I feel as though Acacia is toying with the group, just testing out his strength. He's been purposely tanking all these attacks. Again, this is just hypothetical. I'd like to hear the opinion of everyone else, though.

Just finished the chapter myself, 30,000 CAPTURE LEVEL!!!!!!!!!, my god, the 8 Kings have CL's just in the 6,000 range, that makes Current Acacia nearly 5x them, they easily became fodder at this point, even GOD, I wonder if the remaining 8 Kings will eat a piece of God for a power boost, perhaps Zebra, Sunny and Coco as well, they need the boost, Toriko keeps on getting crazier, we might just see High 5-A Toriko soon if this keeps up

I wonder can the 8 kings sync their cells and increase their capture level too match acacia. Let's we we still have derous,deer King, whale king(I think), and Guinness still standing which means they would have a capture level near 24,000 damn still below acacia, if only the other 4 Kings were alive or at least not incapacitated.

If acacia proves too be too much for Midora and Toriko (god I hope not) then they could combine their strength with the other remaining 4 kings. Then they can overpower acacia. That's if they unite. Then theirs God being useless AF, but if he doesn't get devoured by the others for a new powerboost. Rip starjun

I'll just make this easier.

Like this comment if you are okay with the following additions in Teppei's page

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman characteristics,Gourmet Cells (Cells with regenerative and strength-enhancing qualities that allows the user to evolve when they consume delicious foods, the cells can also evolve as a response to harsh new environments, instantly creating adaptations which allow the user to survive, and can also initiate other self defense mechanisms for the body), Enhanced senses (he was the only one to feel Setsuno's and Alfaro's presence and class of power in Ice Hell despite Toriko, Matchand, and Takimaru, three seasoned fighters themselves, failing to notice; he was also able to sense the Four Beast's presence deep underground, something that Mansam couldn't accomplish.), Binding/Sealing via seeds, Durability Ignoring via Space Tulip (when planted), Regenerationn

and then a whole "Equipment" section explaining all of the seeds and their abilities.

I think the appropriate amount to edit his page would be like, 5-6?

^+1 the comment so we don't have to spam with "sure" and such.

Also, Grudge, I don't really think Midora wants to work with beasts, tbh.

Vel, I personally see Acacia being star at least (still waiting for the monster eating the sun. If PAIR was able to collect all that information, then there might have to be something involving the rumor with the sun eating), but only time will tell </3

@Battlemania I guess that's Tru, but Toriko did say he wanted too gather the remains 8 kings, and even though midora might not want too, he will most likely cooperate, he doesn't peg me as the guy who hates teaming up with others, the 8 kings are still strong and could lend a very helping hand.

I mean, sure. Though I think the most that they would likely do (which seems crazy but hear me out) is to be eaten by Midora and Toriko until God is fully prepared in order to prolong the fight and make them stay in the fight. I personally think that would be good for toriko since he ignored God in the first place, wanting "people to eat it before" him.

@Battlemania damn that's a little dark don't you think, like to me them eating the 8 kings sounds like a very dark stretch, the most likely outcome though if it's not my "work together" idea, is the 4 remaining kings use their last remaining energy to fight acacia giving Toriko and midora (and I guess the others) long enough to eat God. It's a bit sad since the 8 kings were such cool beast but I'd expect something like that.

I mean yeah it's a little dark xD, but the eight kings haven't been able to take him down all the way up to released NEO, at which point whoever came up were pummeled, and then ssj4 Acacia came into play. I guess I see the beasts fighting together to stall Acacia, but I don't think there's anyone with enough hax to actually hold down Acacia rn. Crow's light got deflected, mother snake's stomach was denied, sky deer's time acceleration caused a power-up, Bambina is purely brute and got messed up, Heracules sneeze was countered, whale moon's inhalation was countered, Derious' laser was kicked, and Guinness was another bambina. I don't think they have anything left that can hold him down long enough for the Toriko crew to eat GOD. I do agree that they were cool, but unless the kings pull a four beast, they're likely not even going to be much help, in my opinion. That's why I suggested consuming them as a temporary boost.

I as well think the 8 Kings are going to be saying farewell soon, Heracles has shown the regen ability before I think so he should be able to regen his head, the lower level Monkey's were also able to regen, so Bambina should definitely be able to, I hope the remaining 8 Kings unite with Toriko, Midora and Starjun (If he's still alive) there combined levels should be able to overpower Acacia's 30,000 CL

Man this battle is like taking me back to when i was watching the frieza vs goku battle in DBZ on namek.

The battles with acacia against the eight kings, toriko, midora and so on and so forth is like DBZ on crack..please for the love of god, give us a HIGH 5-A FEAT ALREADY

@Cross: I am not sure if Starjun will die completely, but I feel his character was like a red flag ever since it was revealed he was Toriko's brother.

Hopefully it is a posion doll, and it makes sense since Starjun WAS in the fight, and it wouldn't be suspicious if that was eaten instead of a random Coco or Zebra. Also, shouldn't the group that was helping the kings be done?

Hello! these new chapter has been crazy. I guesd the planet is so durable because of the gourmet cells? My, Acacia's capture level is crazy, he should be un the upper 5-A scale, he deserves the + imo. Also, I really hope that Star doesnt die, like, he pulls a gourmet luck becausw its his special ingredient. Also, can someone tell me the FTL+ rating how many times the speed of light requires? Because Acacia changing an attack midway vs Starjub, who could avoid the FTL attacks of joie just fine should be close to the +, doesnt it?

What if he says that the Sun is an ingredient? Would it be enough proof of a star level thing?

^nah, a actual feat would be better, i mean, he took a big bite from GOD and thats it, he didnt capture or defeat/kill it, simply took a big bite, not sure if this is enough in order to scale him to that, and if he does the same with the sun i guess it would depend on how big the bite is XD

@PaChi2: I'm still trying to think that out but kind of just stopped. Acacia is a lot more powerful and there's the fact that he's gone pretty bloodlust on all three of them, with Midora still being able to keep up with him and even withstanding his attacks and Toriko being able to push Acacia back and not die from his attacks and all. Still, i don't know what to put of this. So far it's either "At least 5-A" (which is what's used now), the same but with "likely higher" after it, or just 5-A+.

As for FTL+, you have to be about 10 times FTL just to get FTL+ speed.

Inb4 the white universe God tiers are like CP 1million, if that were to be true i'd friggin shit bricks.

^we got blue, red and grey universe almost confirmed, so if we are lucky we should get a yellow universe and than the stronger version of grey and the universe that connects all universes, the white universe, and than also a black universe (lol) which is on a equal standing as white but with only one gigantic superbeing (acacias "real ingedient" GOD) which equals all of the other universes at once :D

and than we get a fight between literal gods <_< i guess im to sleepy to think correctly but how awesome would that be?

GreatestSin said:
^we got blue, red and grey universe almost confirmed, so if we are lucky we should get a yellow universe and than the stronger version of grey and the universe that connects all universes, the white universe, and than also a black universe (lol) which is on a equal standing as white but with only one gigantic superbeing (acacias "real ingedient" GOD) which equals all of the other universes at once :D

and than we get a fight between literal gods <_< i guess im to sleepy to think correctly but how awesome would that be?
Lol that's like One piece level of lore, if they actually do that, toriko will reach the 800's maybe even the 1000s.

@Battle: I think the change on Teppei is good, man. Alrighty on that.

@All: Okay so i'm now doing the changes (somewhat) on the characters that are still around and kicking at this point. I added the moves of Acacia that he recently showed (he's getting more hyped up on this stuff xD) as well as the mention of him being able to react to Starjun when he had his Third Eye on. And Toriko having "at least Large Planet" Dura for being able to at least survive Current Acacia's attacks, also noting (albeit not on the profile tho) that Acacia rn is pretty bloodlusted on killing Toriko, Starjun, and especially Midora.

After i'm done, you'll can look over them and see if it's good enough. You can also do edits on them as well if you think there's something that can be better on them as of the current events of the chapter here/ *Nods*

I don't see toriko going One Piece level, but sort of close. Toriko's pretty quick and convient with giving plot and stories fairly well via dialogue and narration. I see it making it to Naruto level of chapters.

Furthermore, if it does go this long then REBOOT ANIME?!! :D

If you think about it, Acacia while being the one in control, has been bloodlusted since the begining (good example is his fight with Jirou) while when it was NEO the one who was doing the fighting, it was the "I want them to feel despair and then kill" (i.e. Don Slime) Although it could be said thag this depends on the mentality, what NEO perceives as "food" or as "enemy", like the 8 kings. Maybe this could be (summarized) in the intelligence department?

Well.....that's likely a good point there...

You can edit that there on Acacia's profile if you like (or let Battle do it if your not comfortable enough to edit it).

High, manipulated Froeze and the Blue Nitro in order to achieve his goals. As bishokushin he should have a vast knowledge about the Gourmet World. Very strategical and adaptative. / Differentiates between "enemy" and "food", being bloodlusted with the first and toying with the latter. It is only moved by appetite, can adapt quickly to adverse situations. / Unknown, more bloodlusted than Base Acacia, somewhat arrogant.

Would this suffice for Base Acacia/NEO/Acacia with NEO absorbed?

Well...we tend to normally fit everything that's known to the user (when it comes to say, intelligence) in one section. But then again....it does fit him pretty well on either of those forms so....i guess that's alright enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back