• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i know what you mean :( i wish to see a verse that trumps medaka box in terms of hax :'(

but maybe in the space arc we will get some superbroken powers :D

^thanks but i meant it as a shounen manga, i know that there are a lot more broken verses than medaka box :) i guess i should have wrote it more correctly :/

Maybe we need a third discussion thread? this one is starting to take long to charge.

PaChi2 said:
Maybe we need a third discussion thread? this one is starting to take long to charge.
Sure why not. I could make another one now but i'm going to be busy with some classes today for a while so i won't have much time in making it. Someone here can do it themselves, however.

Thanks Battle.

Since Battle has made the new thread, y'all can head on over to there so i'll be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back