• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Abilities Revision #1 (Four Beast)

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
This may be the beginning of a series of CRT's I produce for the Toriko verse which has sadly been neglected in recent years. First off I'll start with an easy character who has only appeared in less than a dozen chapters: The Four Beast.

This is the current state of the Four Beasts abilities list:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (At least Low-Mid, likely Mid or better, regenerates extremely fast), Shapeshifting (Can shape its body and grow additional tentacle-like limbs), Large Size (Type 3), can grow multiple level 100+ beasts which can act independently of the main body until it absorbs them back again, can release toxic cloud from its mouth and clouds of adhesive particles, can shoot a barrage solid projectiles out of its mouth, has incredible control over its body and is capable of transferring the force of impact to any other point on it or anything its in contact with.

This is my proposal of changes to be made, with scans included for all of the abilities and some rewording done for the abilities.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics

Regeneration
(Low-Mid; The Four Beast can regenerate severed limbs at high speed)

Large Size (Type 2; The Four Beast towers over skyscrapers)

Creation (Can create other beasts with Capture Levels of over 100 which it can control remotely although growing them to maturity requires centuries)

Biological Absorption (The Four Beast can absorb the creatures it creates through its roots, powering it up with their collected energy)

Limited Weather Manipulation and Poison Manipulation (The Four Beast can exhale a toxic cloud that rises up to become a poisonous Green Rain over a widespread area)

Body Control (The Four Beast can manipulate its body to force out vibrations from its inside to its exterior and it can redirect energy from physical strikes it recieve to elsewhere on its body)

Shapeshifting (The Four Beast can grow multiple eyes across its tentacles and create new limbs as it requires them)

Enhanced Senses (Multiple Vision; The Four Beast can grow multiple eyes across its tentacles to look in multiple directions at once, and can bypass obstacles in front of its face)

Limited Attack Reflection (The Four Beast can redirect energy from physical strikes it recieves to elsewhere on its body in order to hit someone else with the force of the impact)

Smoke Manipulation and Adhesive Manipulation (The Four Beast can exhale a cloud of adhesive particles that prevented Sunny from moving his hair)

Accelerated Development (The Four Beast grows rapidly in power over time; rising from Capture Level 310 to 320, and then to 350 and rising in a few minutes)

Energy Projection (The Four Beast can expel a blast of energy from its mouth at a target)

Resistance to;
Sound and Vibrations
(The Four Beast can redirect Zebra's sound vibrations and eject them from its body)
Poison (The Four Beast is unaffected by being coated in its own Green Rain)

Last edited:
I agree with everything proposed except with this one. This should be limited since it isn't actually reflecting the attack back onto his opponent in the conventional sense but rather redirecting the kinetic energy created by a Physical Attack through it's body and dispersing that energy outwards.

It's also limited in the sense that it can only redirect Physical Attacks since from the recollection of the fight i didn't redirect things like Coco's Poison.

But that's about everything i disagree. Good Job.

Is this from their absorption by any chance? Everything else looks fine to me.
The absorption was already done and over by that point. It absorbed the creatures, had a fight scene with the Four Heavenly Kings, then Rin measured it where she discovered it was growing stronger, and then after some minutes passed Rin joined the Four Heavenly Kings and revealed that the Four Beast had grown even stronger again.

So it seems to be just doing it on its own.

The absorption was already done and over by that point. It absorbed the creatures, had a fight scene with the Four Heavenly Kings, then Rin measured it where she discovered it was growing stronger, and then after some minutes passed Rin joined the Four Heavenly Kings and revealed that the Four Beast had grown even stronger again.

So it seems to be just doing it on its own.
Ah, its fine then.

This may be the beginning of a series of CRT's I produce for the Toriko verse which has sadly been neglected in recent years. First off I'll start with an easy character who has only appeared in less than a dozen chapters: The Four Beast.

This is the current state of the Four Beasts abilities list:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (At least Low-Mid, likely Mid or better, regenerates extremely fast), Shapeshifting (Can shape its body and grow additional tentacle-like limbs), Large Size (Type 3), can grow multiple level 100+ beasts which can act independently of the main body until it absorbs them back again, can release toxic cloud from its mouth and clouds of adhesive particles, can shoot a barrage solid projectiles out of its mouth, has incredible control over its body and is capable of transferring the force of impact to any other point on it or anything its in contact with.

This is my proposal of changes to be made, with scans included for all of the abilities and some rewording done for the abilities.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics

Regeneration
(Low-Mid; The Four Beast can regenerate severed limbs at high speed)

Large Size (Type 2; The Four Beast towers over skyscrapers)

Creation (Can create other beasts with Capture Levels of over 100 which it can control remotely although growing them to maturity requires centuries)

Biological Absorption (The Four Beast can absorb the creatures it creates through its roots, powering it up with their collected energy)

Limited Weather Manipulation and Poison Manipulation (The Four Beast can exhale a toxic cloud that rises up to become a poisonous Green Rain over a widespread area)

Body Control (The Four Beast can manipulate its body to force out vibrations from its inside to its exterior and it can redirect energy from physical strikes it recieve to elsewhere on its body)

Shapeshifting (The Four Beast can grow multiple eyes across its tentacles and create new limbs as it requires them)

Enhanced Senses (Multiple Vision; The Four Beast can grow multiple eyes across its tentacles to look in multiple directions at once, and can bypass obstacles in front of its face)

Limited Attack Reflection (The Four Beast can redirect energy from physical strikes it recieves to elsewhere on its body in order to hit someone else with the force of the impact)

Smoke Manipulation and Adhesive Manipulation (The Four Beast can exhale a cloud of adhesive particles that prevented Sunny from moving his hair)

Accelerated Development (The Four Beast grows rapidly in power over time; rising from Capture Level 310 to 320, and then to 350 and rising in a few minutes)

Energy Projection (The Four Beast can expel a blast of energy from its mouth at a target)

Resistance to;
Sound and Vibrations
(The Four Beast can redirect Zebra's sound vibrations and eject them from its body)
Poison (The Four Beast is unaffected by being coated in its own Green Rain)
I agree with this as I have read Toriko when I was younger.

These are fairly straightforward abilities and KT has approved it, so I'll go ahead with the changes.

Back