• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Video Game Stats Equalization Tournament: Main Thread! (16/16) (Ended early)

Yeah im doing this again. Went well last time
But instead of just Indie Games, im doing all games in general
Speaking of that tournament, rules are all the same
ALL stats are equal (AP, dura, speed, etc etc)
Hax are capped to High
Arenas will be chosen based on neutral grounds, but if fighters cannot kill each other, i will change the arena to be able to kill either one of them
SBA otherwise

Two characters per person, and im limiting character swaps to two as well (sorry)

But as for that, thats it

The Hax tiers im going off of, btw

1. Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2, Saiyan Race)
2. Talion (Act 3)
3. Wolf
4. Lance (EBF5)
5. The Terrarian (Endgame)
6. Paper Mario
7. Doomguy
8. Silver (Base)
9. Myo
10. Reverie Zonda
11. Mega Man
12. Mio (Endgame)
13. Goro Majima
14. Byleth Eisner (Enlightened)
15. Frisk (Normally)
16. Terra Branford

BRACKET IS UP

Last edited:
May I enter Cybernetically Enhanced Henry? I might swap him later depending on how strong the other peeps entered are.
I will allow Henry if there is some limit placed on the whole loading a new save state every time he fails/dies, and clarification on whether or not Reference can be dodged. That should be about it

Talion should be fine without the Immortality stuff, and Wolf should also be fine. Thats all

Ill add Henry once Koopa responds, then ill add Wolf and Talion

I will allow Henry if there is some limit placed on the whole loading a new save state every time he fails/dies, and clarification on whether or not Reference can be dodged. That should be about it

Talion should be fine without the Immortality stuff, and Wolf should also be fine. Thats all

Ill add Henry once Koopa responds, then ill add Wolf and Talion
Is Wolf's Immortality/Regen Neg fine? He can only use it through the Mortal Blade and Open Gate.

I'm good with it being limited.
Alright, i guess 10 could be a decent arbitrary number to give Henry time to figure something out
While i look over Paper Mario ill get these three in

Speaking of Paper Mario, what OE do you want to give him?

Anyways
Doomguy's passive fate manip and stuff like that would be restricted (duh), and everything should be avoidable. Should be fine

As for Silver, i may kinda have to nuke the Time Travel plus Chaos Control, considering Silver could just use it on everyone and win (and thats no fun)

That agreeable?

Anyways
Doomguy's passive fate manip and stuff like that would be restricted (duh), and everything should be avoidable. Should be fine
The passive is only again Demonkind but sure
As for Silver, i may kinda have to nuke the Time Travel plus Chaos Control, considering Silver could just use it on everyone and win (and thats no fun)

That agreeable?
sure, tbh Silver say he is not very good with CC like Shadow so dont mind much

Both appear to be fine, finally, some folks on the lower end of bs. Thats 9 and 10!

Six more slots! Come one, come all!

By the way regarding the character swaps, are you talking about changing the character during the match or just changing it before the match starts?
Its more for before the matches start, because at that point when they start i consider the characters "locked" in, so ya know

Alright then, seems good. Gonna have a small panic attack wondering what to give Mega Man weapons wise but other then that he seems fine

What about after the match? Is it possible to change your character after they won their round?
Why would you want to in the first place? In any case, the character swapping can only be done before the bracket goes up

Once the bracket is up, the characters are locked in. All you can do then is debate or watch

This guy.

This guy.
Is not that guy from a tv series?

Mio

Mio
Ok, what key? Im already not liking the High Godly, AE.....good lord Ouroboros is cracked man

I see, but im still gonna have to axe her immortality/regen/AE though if you want her in
Her immortality and regen is only because she can survive even after her soul is destroyed and reincarnate into a new clone body

However it's probably non combat usable due to how long it takes for her to come back

"High-Godly - Concept and Information; Scales off her other self M who is both stated and shown to be capable of surviving a Homecoming which is noted by N himself to permanently kill someone by extinguishing their flame which is a person's soul, N and M's spiritual form has been noted by M to embody the same desire as Z who is a living concept that embodies the frozen world that Noah and co. live in, with M also being able to survive having her information being destroyed as evident by M's core crystal being destroyed which has been shown in entities with core crystals to contain their information"

It takes her time to come back basically

Her immortality and regen is only because she can survive even after her soul is destroyed and reincarnate into a new clone body

However it's probably non combat usable due to how long it takes for her to come back
If its non-combat applicable, it should probably be listed as such in her profile. just sayin

If its non-combat applicable, it should probably be listed as such in her profile. just sayin
It's more like via scaling to M, her other self she can live on as a ghost despite this and be allowed to reincarnate again in a new clone body

However I'm pretty sure she can't use it in combat given the fact when her other versions of herself die, they seem to either die and then be reincarnated in non combat usable time or be ghosts

Back