• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top most powerful verse out there!!

DivineTedrius said:
I know, so since tier 0's are equal, the next best thing is quantity.
No.

I just told you.

Not how it works. You can take Infinite^infinite tier 0s and it isn't any more of an advantage then 1 of em.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No.

I just told you.

Not how it works. You can take Infinite^infinite tier 0s and it isn't any more of an advantage then 1 of em.
>"Tier 0's are equal"

>"You can take Infinite^infinite tier 0s and it isn't any more of an advantage then 1 of em"

Thanks for repeating what I said.

Again, since the tier 0 verses are as strong, the only really way to "rank" them would be to consider their quality and quantity of tier 0's/1-A's. If you have a better suggestion go ahead.

Your logic is flawed. That is an objectively wrong way to rank them, because neither side is even minutely superior to the other.

You either ignore tier 0s, or say that evey verse with one ties at 1st place.

Yours is even more objectively wrong if you're gonna start throwing around that phrase. Ignoring tier 0s means putting actually weaker verses above actually stronger ones.

I repeat, while every tier 0 verse technically ties for 1st, you need to expand it to attempt a ranking. How strong are these verses when you ignore the tier 0s.

No it isn't. Objective thruth is a thing in theorical stuff like this, and the fact that the verses are a 100% equal is not disputable. At all.

You cannot make a correct "Strongest" list where one is put above the other. That's just how it is. You can argue that non-omipotent verses, not for tier 0.

Stop using "objective" as a rhetorical device. Nothing you say counters my stance. You yourself suggested ignoring tier 0s, and as long as the tier 0 verses are on top, that would be the only way to accomplish a ranking, unless you want to call your own logic flawed. As I said, and it sounds like you didn't get me yet, ranking them at that point doesn't mean that verse #4 is stronger than verse #5, but there's no other parameters to go by.

What I say is that what you are saying is wrong.

I also literally said that there is no way to distinguish the power level between verses with tier 0s, so going by quantity of them is completely useless.

You either ignore them, or all of them go into first place in a tie. Ignoring them is wrong as far as strongest goes, but you can't expect anything like this to not be wrong.

Putting them all at number 1 tying is what would actually be correct, but no-one here likes the idea of offing 90% that come to mind because of that.

I'll start taking you seriously when you actually tell me why I'm wrong, because I've fervently acknowledged that tier 0's are indistinguishable in power yet you seem to think I'm saying the opposite.

"You either ignore them, or all of them go into first place in a tie. Ignoring them is wrong as far as strongest goes, but you can't expect anything like this to not be wrong."

Yes, and I'm suggesting ignoring them, because if a bunch of verses tie for first then it's still multiple verses and if you fill out the rest of the spots independently it's no longer a top 10. It's wrong as far as absolute power goes, but if you knew that then your entire stance here is pointless.

You said that the one with two tier 0s should be first.

That is the anthithesis of "I'm suggesting ignoring them".

You cannot make a top 10 strongest that isn't wrong, because there are more than 10 verses with tier 0s. So that being your problem is weird

They are all equal.

If you wish to go for correctness, then you are in a fool's errand because that is litirally impossible.

You putting one above the other has nothing for reasoning behind it. What I suggest at least has one verse being stronger than the other involved, even tough the godtiers are not.

Tier 0s are still stronger than tier 1-As, and since we are both in agreement that the tier 0 verses are equal, then the suggestion that verses with more than one of them being on top doesn't have less foundation.

Correctness has already been ruled out so you trying to justify your suggestion is just contradicting yourself.

But that still doesn't work, because 1 tier 0= 9999 tier 0s.

There is absolutely no difference there, at all.

My suggestion at least takes actual differences in power to determinate it.

Since they're all equal anything under tier 0 doesn't actually matter, and a verse with two tier 0s still has 2 god tiers to the other verses 1, even if they're all equal regardless. So either suggestion is equally as invalid.

Though admittedly your suggestion would be better suited for representing a verses non-boundless power, there's that.

This is basically just that "who has the strongest tier 0s and 1-As" again isn't it...

Wank! Now that I have your attention I re-re-read "The Star Maker" and I've realized something: the Ultimate Spirit is really, really, really, really, really powerful. When I saw the Immortality Type 5 I've thought "oh, there's no way to kill this thing" (in a lower tier stance), but when I've read the story again I've realized that in The Maker's speed it says "It is the eternal and perfect spirit which comprises all things and all times''". With that said I understood that the thing is basically its own death and "life", every type of measure and even all kind of concepts. For example when it was "damaged" it was its own act "against" it and later it was not even bothered by each change in cosmoses.

Back