• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 6: Interdimensional Rampage

Overlord775 said:
@Emperor

Name me one fiction that doesn't

@GLHF

that's just fancy wording, time is still the fourth dimension

anyway, if dimensional travel is banned then we have to remove a lot of the people on the list like Yhawch and DMC people since they have it
Dude spatial and temporal Dimension are two different things, thats why you can have time across higher Dimension.

@Emperor

Don't see how time being the 4th dimension would make it an extension of the other 3

also i think you are mistaking Time with the 5th dimensional Bleed

@GLHF

for our purposes it's not since since it would still be smurf

HxH doesn't have passives. "Nen crush" is only semi-passive for some characters and an active action for most.

Overlord775 said:
@Emperor

Don't see how time being the 4th dimension would make it an extension of the other 3

also i think you are mistaking Time with the 5th dimensional Bleed
Because that's how dimensions work. If it isn't an extension, it isn't the 4th dimension. Time isn't an extension.

No I'm not. I'm talking about the 4th Dimension or the Timestream. That isn't an extension of the 3.

She's one of the few characters for which it is semi-passive and even then only the fear manipulation was shown to be passive for her. And it is semi-passive because she actually needs to either emit Ren or use En for that to happen.

WHYNAUT said:
She's one of the few characters for which it is semi-passive and even then only the fear manipulation was shown to be passive for her. And it is semi-passive because she actually needs to either emit Ren or use En for that to happen.
No it works in Ten. And it was only fear manipulation against Nen Users. Non Nen Users is different entirely.

WeeklyBattles said:
Most people? Seeing as LoL and HunterxHunter kinda passives them to death?
LoL lacks the range to affect them with passives so they just snipe or null.

HunterxHunter get stomped to oblivion and power nulled too.

The genrral vicinity of the attack which has a range of kilometers. People miles away from void energy have been haxed by it

Schnee One said:
Right so Cole gets stomped by Mogami since he's non corporal.

Second Christ vs Beast Cole anyone?
Cole already stomped both Edelweoss and Unequal Speed he stomps Second Christ

He should be bumped up

tbh void stuff are still 4-D not 5-D anymore, so they should not be here if they are void based, the characters that matter here are the spirit world based characters.

Why exactly would powers inherent to something from the void scale in potency to

The entire Void

That makes no sense

On the topic before.

Dimensional travel (portals and stuff) aren't really smurfy. They're just abilities.

@Weekly

Ya gonna make the CRT so that we can make the match?

Firephoenixearl said:
On the topic before.

Dimensional travel (portals and stuff) aren't really smurfy. They're just abilities.
That ability itself is not Smurfs, but if they can open a portal to other worlds then its Smurfs, Interdimensional travel to be precise.

GLHF22 said:
That ability itself is not Smurfs, but if they can open a portal to other worlds then its Smurfs, Interdimensional travel to be precise.
Yes but it is not. Interdimensional range i can understand. But portals are fine.

Firephoenixearl said:
GLHF22 said:
Yes but it is not. Interdimensional range i can understand. But portals are fine.
If someone simply travels to different dimensions with their abilities, yeah, definitely shouldn't be a smurf.

@Fire don't all the major warframe characters have type 9 from the Operator which could be as far as a few universes away or something like that? Or am I just misunderstanding stuff?

@anyone talking about time hax as smurf: time is the fourth dimension, but manipulating time independently of manipulating space is not 4D. There's a difference between manipulating four dimensions and manipulating the fourth dimension.

Back