• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

top 5 strongest verse?

Actually nvm. Fairy Tail beats them all because of 2 things. Nakama Powers and Erza "Because she's Erza". Get it right DarkLK! XD

Well based on those I have read 5-Naruto 4-Bleach 3-Toriko 2-Dragon ball 1-Marvel/DC 0- Popeye's coming for all ur asses

Number 5: Dragon Ball, because it has the omnipotent and invincible Omni-King, ignore the fact that he is nearly featless

Number 4: Looney Tunes, toon force solos your punny verse

Number 3: Cory in the House, since it is best anime

Number 2: DC Comics, because it has Batman, who solos fiction if he has one second of prep-time

Number 1: LazyTown, because it has Robbie Rotten, which confirms it as number one.

Number 0: Flatland, Monarch of Pointland, the most powerful character in fiction ever, comes from here

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Actually nvm. Fairy Tail beats them all because of 2 things. Nakama Powers and Erza "Because she's Erza". Get it right DarkLK! XD
Erza could probably split Seiya's head open casually.

I think it would be like this. At least Universe level+ (Because she's Erza, casually split Overture Seiya's head open with a table knife), likely far higher with Nakamapotence.

If we're being serious, i'd say Demonbane, it has everything Cthulhu Mythos has + EGD, who's on par with Yog-Soggoth, one of the strongest beings in the mythos.

-1: Chuck Norris (need i say more?)

0: Saint Seiya with the power of miracles, Cory in the house, FT via friendship power, Goku and Naruto via wank, OPM via one punch everything

1: The Doctor he solos twilight via quality with Robbie being number one
Better than twilight
i agree

2: Batman via prep

3: Popeye via spinich

4: FOTNS via manliness

5: Jojo via poses

Zengenbenlendenwhen said:
If we're being serious, i'd say Demonbane, it has everything Cthulhu Mythos has + EGD, who's on par with Yog-Soggoth, one of the strongest beings in the mythos.
It actually has less, but EGD is really damn powerful, yes.

Still nothing compared to Dragon Ball Z, the strongest fictional universe ever.

It actually has less, but EGD is really damn powerful, yes.

Still nothing compared to Dragon Ball Z, the strongest fictional universe ever.

what is this Wank? obviously FT beats it just cause

One Piece is the absolute strongest because of Usopp, Buggy, Con D. Oriano, Gaimon, Sogeking, and all the strongest characters. They're so strong they became real, then beat the shit out of God, and Usopp conquered everything ever, with Buggy right behind him. The end.

Zengenbenlendenwhen said:
One Piece is the absolute strongest because of Usopp, Buggy, Con D. Oriano, Gaimon, Sogeking, and all the strongest characters. They're so strong they became real, then beat the shit out of God, and Usopp conquered everything ever, with Buggy right behind him. The end.
God Ussop can manipulate the future:
God Usopp ! His lies become reality
God Usopp ! His lies become reality

actually

Any persons waifu instantly beats chuck Norris because waifu tier nuff said so waifu>>>>all tiers
6AqLxbl.jpg

TISSG7Redgrave said:
actually
Any persons waifu instantly beats chuck Norris because waifu tier nuff said so waifu>>>>all tiers
6AqLxbl.jpg
Usopp is beyond tiers, while at the same time having every tier and non-tier. He is Usoppotent.

Back