• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 8

Blackcurrant91 said:
Is anyone able to explain why Levaithan is above Hajun.
I know it was explained before but it still doesn't make sense to me.
The Unwritten has an infinite number of stories. The difference between these stories are more than dimensions as shown when there are mages in the Tommy Taylor series who can add entire spatial dimensions in physical space and live in hyperplanes beyond the 3 dimensions. The Tommy Taylor series exists in a lower world compared to the world where the main story happens and its just considered as fiction. So these shows that the gap between these worlds/fiction are bigger than dimensions. In fact each story is made up of different spaces

The Negative Space- Not really explained well. It's apparently a space where the truths the story can't acknowledge resides

The Story Space- Basically the physical space of a story.

Narrative Channel- This space transcends the story space. This is the space where the words that describes the world comes from. The narrative channel is a domain of pure concept and is the source of the words/concepts that describes the world. Words matter more than the things they define and considering that in the Unwritten words also defines dimensions, time etc its pretty safe to say that this space transcends the things that words gives definitions to.

The Page: Beyond these spaces exists the page, a vastness of non-being where time doesn't exist. It is the ultimate non-being, the anti-thesis of essence and existence. This is the background for fiction/stories/worlds.

Then even the story of Unwritten is still fiction to the world above it. There's even a higher story that supposed to be our world and where the writer and "us" lives.

The Leviathan dreamed all of these stories and is "more real" than everything.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Its a Magi gods type of case, if I read this correctly.
Not really. The difference between the worlds in magi are just comparable to dimensions. While a single story in the Unwritten is already a hierarchy of its own with a physical space, a conceptual space that defines and transcend that physical space and page that is a background for all these spaces. Not exactly like magi

The Unwritten has an infinite number of stories. The difference between these stories are more than dimensions as shown when there are mages in the Tommy Taylor series who can add entire spatial dimensions in physical space and live in hyperplanes beyond the 3 dimensions. The Tommy Taylor series exists in a lower world compared to the world where the main story happens and its just considered as fiction. So these shows that the gap between these worlds/fiction are bigger than dimensions. In fact each story is made up of different spaces

The Negative Space- Not really explained well. It's apparently a space where the truths the story can't acknowledge resides

The Story Space- Basically the physical space of a story.

Narrative Channel- This space transcends the story space. This is the space where the words that describes the world comes from. The narrative channel is a domain of pure concept and is the source of the words/concepts that describes the world. Words matter more than the things they define and considering that in the Unwritten words also defines dimensions, time etc its pretty safe to say that this space transcends the things that words gives definitions to.

The Page: Beyond these spaces exists the page, a vastness of non-being where time doesn't exist. It is the ultimate non-being, the anti-thesis of essence and existence. This is the background for fiction/stories/worlds.

Then even the story of Unwritten is still fiction to the world above it. There's even a higher story that supposed to be our world and where the writer and "us" lives.

The Leviathan dreamed all of these stories and is "more real" than everything.

I dont know how thats above hajuns scaling.

Post from previous thread:

Ok so Ban Midou goes 1st in 9C and for now 2nd in 8-B (he can be first if his 2-A becomes legit cus it means he'll be to 2-A what he is now to 2-B).

Characters from GetBackers goes 3rd in 9b (beat cain), second in high 6a (trash phantaminium) and for now 2nd in 8-B (they can be first if their 2-A becomes legit cus it means they'll be to 2-A what they are now to 2-B).

The Archiver goes first in 2b. It has a bigger cosmology than everyone, I think even bigger than dragon ball. And with the p null changes not even khorne can power null him.

Ionliosite said:
In High 6-C Commissioner R should be above Wiz, I don't know if he can beat Vanir tho.
I agree with this. I thought he already had the spot in an earlier thread, why was he moved down so much?

Maxnumb231 said:
I dont know how thats above hajuns scaling.
If youre going to disagree then say it properly and not with a half assed "I dont get it" question. You come of as someone who disagrees but too lazy give a reason why.

Pretty sure I explained my reasons. Even made a CRT about it. If you guys dont agree then remove it already, getting really tiresome now. Feels like I'm fighting against everyone.

Edit: Sorry for the rant but these "I dont get it questions", even after I explain it more than a few times before, is really getting frustrating.

11-A: Gomez (Fez) added to #5

9-C: Ban Midou added to #1, Satan (Incarnations of Immortality) removed from #5

9-B: "Characters from GetBackers" added to #3, "Tokiha Misa or Jotaro Kujo (Eyes of Heaven)" removed from #5

8-B: "Characters from GetBackers" added to #2, Ikki Kurogane removed from #5

High 6-A: "Characters from GetBackers" added to #2

2-B: The Archiver added to #1, Ainchase Ishmael (Herrscher Path) removed from #5

High 6-C need more confirmation for Commissioner R moving from #5 to #3

I think it was agreed on the last thread that you need to make a match for 2-B.

Not sure of High 6-A.

Firephoenixearl said:
The Archiver goes first in 2b. It has a bigger cosmology than everyone, I think even bigger than dragon ball. And with the p null changes not even khorne can power null him.
No it doesn't, we have already discussed this. Getbackers has a smaller or, at the very most, an equal sized cosmology - but Dragon Ball has Dragon Ball Heroes scaling on top of that cosmology - they have the greater AP. And you are going to need to make the fight between the Archiever and Khorne to definitely say that he is greater than him.

And weren't the Getbackers characters removed because the profiles were filled with wank or something? What happened?

John985 said:
I think it was agreed on the last thread that you need to make a match for 2-B.
Not sure of High 6-A.
I could make it. It's just "kharn nulls", "no he doesn't cus NLF due to the archiver being stronger".

High 6-A was settled. Rn GB cannot beat DnD or SMT so he's 2nd. He absolutely stomps Phantaminium though.

I still want to know if Jill has actually demonstrated 1-A powers. Channeling a 1-A does not automatically give you 1-A powers.

WeeklyBattles said:
I still want to know if Jill has actually demonstrated 1-A powers. Channeling a 1-A does not automatically give you 1-A powers.
But Sandman already answered this.

Back