• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 most powerful beings (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ant I meant to say he was definitely amped. When amped as Boy God, he defintiely has statements that could at least put him in Top 10

Malloy is either Top 5 or 3 depending on how high you put him. Callied Boundless & Unlimited in Power when PR Beyonder was canon to the storyline by Rachel Grey (I mentioned this to Ant before... Not sure if he remembers), Full Phoenix Force Scott (who was Omniscient at the time) called him a power that cannot be equaled and can destroy anything around him / Confirmed he had no equal at that point , and was so strong he was explicitly stated to be beyond the concepts of time & space. At lowball they compared him in comics to The Chaos Wave.

We do not scale from massive hyperbole statements by an extremely uninformed writer when all the character did was to overpower the X-Men and Exodus.

I am very tired of your very exaggerated Marvel chain scaling at this point. Please read the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics page until you have properly understood our standards, and stop bringing this up. Thank you.

Okay.... Mister Antvasima:

• I wasn't going just off of WoG. I did it based off of scaling to Rachel's statement of being overwhelmed by his power when she was not scared of PR Beyonder. You were the one who told me it was okay to do that . I asked you first before I ever mentioned it to anyone else because I respect your opinion the most, on par ith Schroeder.
  • I am just trying to find out where Malloy can be safely put so I can make a profile for him without any fuss. It is why I mention it over and over again.
  • It would be simple to be quiet if I did not feel like I was ignored at every corner. I try to be helpful when it comes to the Comicverse but every single time I get ignored
  • Exaggerated ? It would be exaggerated if there wasn't any evidence. I have all the evidence in various blogs. You just never read any of them . I understand they were rather unorganized... But even when I heavily fixed that and make a clear cut analyzation with scans it was still completely ignored.
I would have been off here to focus on College but I want to help out the best I know how... So I stayed. I have this site plus several offline obligations... Including a Mother who has a back problem and keeping a A average on College to avoid dropping out and losing any hope of a life. So... Tired isn't even the word.

At this point it would be better for the sanity of everyone to just block me wikia wide and just let me spectate the wikias for the rest of my time here. At least then I wouldn't have a excuse to not do my studies.

My apologies if I was impolite, but your attempts to finds absolute consistency and coherence within Marvel of all things, essentially the by far most inconsistent fiction ever created, along with taking all hyperbole statements literally, isn't of any help at all. It is simply taking up all of our time with very exaggerated interpretations that do not remotely work with our scaling conventions. I would appreciate if you stop it.

I have tried to be patient for years with you, but it is turning increasingly annoying that you never ever let up with the same behaviour no matter how many times I ask you to.

Mind you, as you know, I am also autistic, so I can relate to very obsessive behaviour, but you are genuinely being a bother, and every time I tell you to please stop, you get oversensitive about it, and start all over again some time later.

If you are genuinely needed in the real world, it would probably be better if you do your best to strictly focus on that instead.

Also, please don't take this as some kind of devastating personal insult. It is definitely not intended as such, but sometimes it is necessary to be blunt, and for the listener to grow a thick enough skin to be able to listen to and learn from the criticism without getting upset about it. I have had to withstand massive amounts of enormously worse genuine attacks over the years, including in this wiki.

Also, on a personal level I think that you seem to be a nice and likeable person. The problem is that you started to obsess over the entirely wrong subject to find coherent patterns within.

Let me say a few things... And I will try my hardest to remain silent as this is already gone on long enough. Plus, this is well off-topic:

• I apologize for acting like a child.
  • I also apologize to making this thread so Off-Topic out of inexcusable drama.
  • I feel like I should pay more attention to IRL... But I don't. Maybe because I am afraid... Who knows ?
So this will be the last time I respond like that to a thread. If you want to talkto me or tell me what I said is foolish... Please message me on my message wall so I will not clog up this thread any longer with my pathetic whining.

I do not consider you as pathetic. Again, you seem like a nice person, and I have taken you in defence in the past. Just please focus on finding coherence and patterns in something more productive than Marvel Comics instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back