• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 highest profile total Like count

When do you think the @TheGreatJedi13 should update the OP again?

Just asking, since if the OP does not need to be updated yet, I see no point in talking here as anything else would be considered goonery.
bunnysex-1.png

I can't ******* stand that guy
So here's how you can turn off notifications for reactions.

1. At the top bar of the UI, there is one section with your username. Clicking said section allows you to see a number of options
2. Click the one which says preferences. That brings you the preferences menu
3. Scroll down until you reach the section which is titled "Receive a notification when someone…"
4. All the options are active with a checkmark on it. Turn it off by clicking on the checkmark
5. One of said options reads "Reacts to your message". Turn that off and you will no longer receive notifications for likes

What I meant check later is I see no point in talking about the subject here if there isn’t any new changes to the OP.

since if there are no new changes then there’s nothing new to talk normally about.

Most of the stuff here has become goonery stuff so yeah I’m not going to discuss anything till I get some new updates

So here's how you can turn off notifications for reactions.

1. At the top bar of the UI, there is one section with your username. Clicking said section allows you to see a number of options
2. Click the one which says preferences. That brings you the preferences menu
3. Scroll down until you reach the section which is titled "Receive a notification when someone…"
4. All the options are active with a checkmark on it. Turn it off by clicking on the checkmark
5. One of said options reads "Reacts to your message". Turn that off and you will no longer receive notifications for likes
Just.. Stop spamming likes on our comments?
Idk how to tell you this but it makes you seem like a weirdo and it's also quite annoying and pointless.
No offense.
Bro took it personally 💀
It's not like I'm actually mad at you, come to think of it we barely interact outside of this thread, it's just really goofy.

Back