• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
**** around and find out VS No U
  • 50 meters
  • Speed is not equal cuz that's gay
  • 1st key Accelerator
images

Vs
images

Tooru:
Accelerator:
Inconclusive:

🎵I guess I'll never know the reason why
You love me as you do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you
🎵

In one of Tooru's moves, if he has access or can generate a mirror, then attack accel through this said mirror. Accelerator has no way of defending himself from this.
As far as im concerned, anything else Tooru does is basically ineffective to him.

Accel in this key requires physical contact for him to kill. but obviously hes too slow for that. The personality of this Accel is the type to play around with his opponent at first. although he will soon resort to using his hand for insta contact kill once he gets real annoyed that he can't touch Tooru. The contact can mean accel does what he did with sister 10031, which shows he can completely bypass the concept of tooru's type 2 immortality.

However, speed blitzing Accelerator's reflective shield directly is impossible unless your speed transcends or reaches the level of infinity itself.
So its a matter of, if Tooru gets tired and can't go on, or him eventually figuring out he needs a mirror to do his Golconda thingy i mentioned above. Although the latter is more likely to happen first so Tooru wins.

So thats my thoughts on things for a typical accel mini fanboy, anyone else got a take on this?

In one of Tooru's moves, if he has access or can generate a mirror, then attack accel through this said mirror. Accelerator has no way of defending himself from this.
As far as im concerned, anything else Tooru does is basically ineffective to him.

Accel in this key requires physical contact for him to kill. but obviously hes too slow for that. The personality of this Accel is the type to play around with his opponent at first. although he will soon resort to using his hand for insta contact kill once he gets real annoyed that he can't touch Tooru. The contact can mean accel does what he did with sister 10031, which shows he can completely bypass the concept of tooru's type 2 immortality.

However, speed blitzing Accelerator's reflective shield directly is impossible unless your speed transcends or reaches the level of infinity itself.
So its a matter of, if Tooru gets tired and can't go on, or him eventually figuring out he needs a mirror to do his Golconda thingy i mentioned above. Although the latter is more likely to happen first so Tooru wins.

So thats my thoughts on things for a typical accel mini fanboy, anyone else got a take on this?
Tooru doesn’t do any fighting himself. He’s more liekly to just turn into a rock and hide, while his stand tries to kills u everytime u try to approach him. Tooru has Dura neg, so if any of his stacks can connect, he could win. Plus, wou stays around even if tooru dies so u still have to deal with that

i don't actuall know tooru personaltiy wise, so i guess thats that then ¯\(ツ)/¯
Tooru doesn’t do any fighting himself. He’s more liekly to just turn into a rock and hide, while his stand tries to kills u everytime u try to approach him. Tooru has Dura neg, so if any of his stacks can connect, he could win. Plus, wou stays around even if tooru dies so u still have to deal with that

actually if you are above the SoL you bypass his shield because he cant calculate the vector

actually if you are above the SoL you bypass his shield because he cant calculate the vector
heres how accels no u calulcation works when hit by something to reflect

because his vector shield and the way vectors work boils down to math in the end, so long as the equation of speed = distance/time can be calculated. No matter how fast or strong something is with a direction and/or weight, it will get reflected by his no u shield, along with piggybacking and returning greater force and speed back with it.

But if any of those factors S = D/T become something beyond what numbers can calculate. Meaning Infinity or beyond, then you can't calculate it, thus the attack will bypass or smash through the no u reflection.

Put simply: if there is an attack that is equal or exceeds Infinite Speed, Accel will get mashed by whatever that is and takes an L over it

Speed of light, is just about eye perception at this point, it still can be calculated in the realm of numbers with the reflection is passive and automatic anyways

f625776c-93a3-46cf-9b7e-f1e491c82a34

Last edited:
heres how accels no u calulcation works when hit by something to reflect

because his vector shield and the way vectors work boils down to math in the end, so long as the equation of speed = distance/time can be calculated. No matter how fast or strong something is with a direction and/or weight, it will get reflected by his no u shield, along with piggybacking and returning greater force and speed back with it.

But if any of those factors S = D/T become something beyond what numbers can calculate. Meaning Infinity or beyond, then you can't calculate it, thus the attack will bypass or smash through the no u reflection.

Put simply: if there is an attack that is equal or exceeds Infinite Speed, Accel will get mashed by whatever that is and takes an L over it

Speed of light, is just about eye perception at this point, it still can be calculated in the realm of numbers with the reflection is passive and automatic anyways

f625776c-93a3-46cf-9b7e-f1e491c82a34
Rn, Wou attacks scale to Rela +, scaling to Pt4 Kq. This is at minimum half speed of light. The opponent scales to Sub rela. This is at best 5% light speed. So wou is at worst 10x faster. This is a blitz, so don’t expect any reactions coming from Accel

Rn, Wou attacks scale to Rela +, scaling to Pt4 Kq. This is at minimum half speed of light. The opponent scales to Sub rela. This is at best 5% light speed. So wou is at worst 10x faster. This is a blitz, so don’t expect any reactions coming from Accel
Speed: Athletic Human. At least Average Human (Has been shown and stated to walk at the speed one would expect of an 89 year old man when in view of someone), likely much higher (Has moved like a blur when out of sight[11], seemingly even blitzing his targets) with Massively FTL combat and reactions with Wonder of U (Could avoid a point blank attack rush[12] from Soft & Wet, twice[14], has consistently reacted[15] to Josuke's attacks with little issue, only ever being taken aback when distracted)
You were saying?

the sub rela is accel's movement speed and accel's reaction time, not accel power's reflect speed.

the reflection scales directly on the attack itself, according to the above equation. Its just that the fastest attack accels been hit with is somewhere at that speed when fighting with Coronzon and Nephthys. He can still reflect attacks faster then he can move, which is again viable in the realm of numbers.

Yes Tooru can hit faster then Accel can even see or react for perception, but his power isn't something that accel needs to think about doing himself, when i mean passive, he doesn't need to acknowledge himself that its there, take his battle with kakine in index N15 accel's unconsciously filters out whats harmful and what's not, and then reflects whatever is foreign, not needed or considered harmful. Then if something hits the shield, reflect via math equations ^

Although im aware of tooru does a stand punch it'll still connect because Accel has no knowledge of stands and his fate manip Accel dies anyways. No stopping that.

But I'm talking about accels reflecting if there is ends up being something to reflect from him.

Last edited:
Ah yes i found it. THis comment/post: kudos to this man who is the literal god who knows ******* EVERYTHING about Accelerator when it came to talking about speed to get over his vector shield

"That's nothing considering he was constantly updating his field against 25k unknown vectors a second against Kakine in ability mode. All of which were also light rays that Kakine made into harmful energy"

^ This section was about during Kakine vs Accelerator in Index LN16 when kakine through a shitload of vectors at accelerator, then attacked him through vectors he accepts to get over his reflect shield after reserve calulcation e.g.

Ah yes i found it. THis comment/post: kudos to this man who is the literal god who knows ******* EVERYTHING about Accelerator when it came to talking about speed to get over his vector shield

"That's nothing considering he was constantly updating his field against 25k unknown vectors a second against Kakine in ability mode. All of which were also light rays that Kakine made into harmful energy"

^ This section was about during Kakine vs Accelerator in Index LN16 when kakine through a shitload of vectors at accelerator, then attacked him through vectors he accepts to get over his reflect shield after reserve calulcation e.g.
no what i mean is he cant counter something that is faster than light when something is faster than light the calculations of accel basically breaks because its "physically impossible" due to relativity he said if "if someone punch accel with faster than light there is 3 vector yes thats true but if that said character was at sol then his energy is literally infinite but if he is faster than it then it should be even more than infinite (even if its not) therefore he cant calculate it because he dont know his energy to counter (accels shield is passive yes but it needs calculations to work he does some by himself and most of them subconsciously.)
and also there is this post

Last edited:
Wonder of U is kinda weird, because as long as something can kill his opponent, and there is a chance that it can happen at this moment, Wonder of U makes it happen. If you were to put him agianst some random joe who can only be killed at exactly 3:17 PM while Welcome to the Jungle is playing on a gameboy, it WILL happen, because fate. That said, if you put him agianst some immortal being, with no weaknesses, then, yeah, Wonder of U is ******. So, id probably say Wonder of U wins, however i am not familiar with Accelerator.

Back