• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri's calc is obviously WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would toneri send the meteor in advanced then wait and come to tell them that he's going to attack them after he's already attacked and it's almost too late

The meteors were falling anyways due to the moon coming closer to the Earth. His only involvement was moving the moon closer in the first place.

That was already addressed and debunked above

The first meteor was sent by toneri

really guys

now u are just adding more assumption so that u could get this downgrade accepted which .............is ......... BS(no offence )

i am quite sure wiki prefer less assumption. so why would u accept downgrade which require more assumption ?

>last reply 8 days ago.

nah. people are tired of this topic and it's concluded. A few naruto fans arguing despite the presented evidence being accepted doesn't change anything.

GilgaArcuied said:
>last reply 8 days ago.

nah. people are tired of this topic and it's concluded. A few naruto fans arguing despite the presented evidence being accepted doesn't change anything.
Dude pls chill. I get people being done with the subject, I truly do, but no need to hit this so specifically.

@Assaltwaffle

Ok but it's anime....it's not gonna follow through 100% of how real life works ya know. Is the main problem here is WHEN it comes down to earth?

That's not an argument. The only way to assign a "when" is by using the visual cues we are given, and those visual cues don't indicate Moon distance.

Even if he did send it from the Moon, we have no idea how long the meteor has been traveling. There is no way to tell, but those meteors are clearly, based and visual evidence and logical assumption, not moving as fast as they are claimed to be.

Gotta say that calc is completely unusable. The moment the meteors are visible is when they catch fire.

that meteor was small

and there was moon shadow so it impossible to see it unless it catch fire

also u are saying that meteor never catch fire unless it enter atmosphere

is this 100% true?

Omimi said:
that meteor was small
If it was small then it only makes the original calc more questionable since there's no way we could've seen it from that distance.

Omimi said:
also u are saying that meteor never catch fire unless it enter atmosphere
Meteors lite on fire due to atmospheric friction. Since there's no atmosphere in outerspace there's nothing there to lit the meteor on fire until it hits the Earth's atmopshere.

Can this downgrade be finally applied, the original creator of the calc even agreed and literally every staff member agreed.

It's the same user that doesn't agree and stalling when it's been unanimously agreed the calc is wrong. There aren't even new points being brought up. It's a new desperate attempt each time that is easily disproves every time.

I am not well informed about this, but trust Kepekley's, Assaltwaffle's, and Cal's senses of judgement.

That is up to the other staff members to decide.

You could also write all of the exact page titles in a list, so my automated script can handle it.

This should wait until we decide what level they should stay. There are two feats to scale base The Last Naruto that will scale the godtiers and the Kage speed

Okay. I will unsubscribe to this thread then. You can send me a message if you need my help with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back