• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki vs Mukae Emukae

No bloodlust?

Voting for Shigaraki. His Decay seems faster than Emukae. Granted, I don't remember Emukae using it on people much other then Mr. All Fiction, so I don't know if people have time to react or not unlike Shigaraki's Decay.

MukaeApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Sure, but Emukae has to travel hundreds of meters while Shigaraki just needs to touch the ground.
Mukae can just plant manip to one-shot Shigaraki from hundreds of meters before he can do it. And don't forget that she is faster here.

Lol, I thought of that. Shigaraki's Decay works on organics, like plants. Emukae might be faster to touch the ground, but Shigaraki would unquestionably destroy any plant she might pull up.

ElixirBlue said:
Lol, I thought of that. Shigaraki's Decay works on organics, like plants. Emukae might be faster to touch the ground, but Shigaraki would unquestionably destroy any plant she might pull up.
Problem is Shigaraki only Mach 3.3 while Emukae is Mach 23.2. Mukae is about 7x faster. The plant should kill him before he can touches it with his hands.

Shigaraki touches the ground. x7 times probably still isn't enough to make Emukae reach Shigaraki before he simply touches the ground (the distance between them would need to be only 7 meters), and even if Emukae summoned plants, plants sprout from the ground, where Shigaraki is already pointing his hand. If the plants stop Shigaraki's hand, they get decayed. If they don't stop it, Shigaraki just touches the ground with a hand and wins. He can also use his other hand to protect himself by decaying any plant that gets too close to him before he touches the ground.

NInsert creative name here 12 said:
He can decay with his feet
No he can't. His shoes were destroyed because he was decaying the ground with his hand. If he could decay with his feet, Re-Destro would've pointed it out just like he did for every other change.

Plant manip is worthless here as they'll just decay as soon as they enter Shigaraki's ring of destruction. Speed advantage is moot since the distance means Emukae won't be able to reach Shigaraki before he begins decaying the ground beneath him.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
What was the point of that close up of his foot if not to show he can do so the ground around his feet also has a more intense decay thanwhat was spreading from his hands
Post the scan then, because I don't remember that ever happening.

Grrrrr, I know there were Shigaraki supporters in the thread but none of them made it clear they voted for Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: (Milly Rocking Bandit, ElixirBlue, ApiesDeathbyLazors) 3

Emukae: (Ionliosite) 1

I counted Ionliosite's vote because while Shigaraki would still win, Emukae still has a wincon if she somehow rides the plants to a closer distance and speed blitz Shigaraki. Unlikely but could happen.

Shigaraki: (Milly Rocking Bandit, ElixirBlue, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Spinoirr, Insert creative name here 12, TriforcePower1) 6

Emukae: (Ionliosite) 1

Back