• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki (MHA) vs The Claw (Lobotomy Coporation)

Story : Mystery Stranger break into Tomura's room and immediately go rush into him and warp him into other place He said no word to Tomura and look like this Mystery Stranger with weird arm and Mask won't let him go away either Tomura force to fight with this stranger

tomura-shigaraki.gif

vs

library_of_ruina-library-of-ruina.gif

Speed Equal
Tomura is bloodlust and use All for One key

Symbol of Fear :

Midnight of White :

Incon

Well he seems to have no Regen so just.
ha ha decay gg
or air cannon
or a normal slap
or if Tomura sneezes to hard.
AFO Tomura is 11602047.1464 times stronger.
He can kinda just cough and most people from lobo Corp would die if they were in the vicinity (so long as they don’t have the Regen I’ve seen some of them have, unless his strength advantage means he just atomizes them on contact)

Last edited:
Also here’s the entire Powers and Abilities from the Claw (atleast what you linked)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Statistics Amplification (With Orange injection), Natural Weaponry, Healing (Can heal itself with Green injection), Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation (Passively inflicts fear into those who see it, potentially causing them to panic and freak out. Can directly attack the mind and eventually drive people to insanity), Teleportation and Resistance Negation (Can teleport to its target and deal BLACK Damage which can ignore resistance to physical and mental attacks with Blue injection), Flight, Intangibility and Death Manipulation (Can fly and passing through any solid surfaces and deal PALE type damage with its Ultimate Attack), Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm other non-corporeal entities and abstracts), Resistance to Time Manipulation(Immune to the effects of the Backward Clock), Resistance to Physical Attacks, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Death Manipulation(Resists RED, WHITE, BLACK and PALE attacks, which corresponds to physical attacks, mental/spiritual attacks, combinations of physical and mental attacks and death attacks, respectively. Can resist the passive fear aura of other Abnormalities), Resistance to Resistance Negation (Reduces damage taken from BLACK damage, which ignores usual resistances to physical and mental attacks), Energy Manipulation (Can produce Enkephalin)
i can see healing but not regen

I, am either stupid, blind, both, or I looked at the wrong section
let's pretend there nothing happen then it's my fault sorry I'm open 50+ tab now already edit my prev comment

EDIT : DEAR GOD I'm embarrassing now

let's pretend there nothing happen then it's my fault sorry I'm open 50+ tab now already edit my prev comment
Ah ok.
Anyways yeah, Tomura kinda just coughs or sneezes with force over 11 million times stronger than Claw.
I find it funny that it could possibly happen

Ah ok.
Anyways yeah, Tomura kinda just coughs or sneezes with force over 11 million times stronger than Claw.
I find it funny that it could possibly happen

What he start move when he bloodlust ?
Cuz the whole problem is Physical Damage is a bit useless to him not sure for his decay I'll fine more information about the claw
The match is a bit fair (if you ignore that the claw do soul and mind damage and death manipulate)
Both can one shot each other depend who reach opponent first or starting movement

What he start move when he bloodlust ?
Cuz the whole problem is Physical Damage is a bit useless to him not sure for his decay I'll fine more information about the claw
The match is a bit fair (if you ignore that the claw do soul and mind damage and death manipulate)
Both can one shot each other depend who reach opponent first or starting movement
Oh then Tomura taps the ground and it all gets destroyed

Uh, most Lobotomy characters have a layered passive madness and fear aura. Can Shiragaki get past that?
It’s ”potentially cause them to panic/freak out, eventually drives them to madness” it will take time
in fact, No U, does Claw have resistance to shigaraki’s fear manipulation he can inflict by looking at you

It’s ”potentially cause them to panic/freak out, eventually drives them to madness” it will take time
No for people without resistances, it is instantaneous
in fact, No U, does Claw have resistance to shigaraki’s fear manipulation he can inflict by looking at you
Yes, all anomalies have resistance to the auras of other anomalies

But even if that's not listed, that means they both have passives that **** each other up

That doesn't work especially for those who are Abnormalities. Employee who equip White and Black Damage (the damage that will cause employee go insane and panik) show no effect against ALEPH Class Abnormalities and all ALEPH Class Abnormalities has resistance to all damage type in game the only way to defeat ALEPH class Abnormality is throw every single thing you have against them so their layered resistance is pretty high

That doesn't work especially for those who are Abnormalities. Employee who equip White and Black Damage (the damage that will cause employee go insane and panik) show no effect against ALEPH Class Abnormalities and all ALEPH Class Abnormalities has resistance to all damage type in game the only way to defeat ALEPH class Abnormality is throw every single thing you have against them so their layered resistance is pretty high
Ah ok.
But yeah Tomura’s own supernatural will is good enough to get through some top tier shit (such as someone literally in his brain trying to take control while he’s forcing himself to come back from being dead)
so fear and mind won’t work on him, despite AFO living inside of his subconscious, conscious? We can’t tell what the vestige world counts as He can still push his influence out.
and also for madness I don’t think making the man who takes enjoyment of decaying an entire city insane is going to do much, probably already there

Ah ok.
But yeah Tomura’s own supernatural will is good enough to get through some top tier shit (such as someone literally in his brain trying to take control while he’s forcing himself to come back from being dead)
so fear and mind won’t work on him, despite AFO living inside of his subconscious, conscious? We can’t tell He can still push his influence out.
and also for madness I don’t think making the man who takes enjoyment of decaying an entire city insane is going to do much, probably already there

How many Layerd he has then ?

How many Layerd he has then ?
I don’t know how we guess that, because I’d say that it’s a fair few because it’s far stronger than most mind manip resists because he is literal in his brain and we’ve seen AFO puppeteer Tomura’s body.
aka he can forcibly stomp the control of his brain from someone who can also control his body, with sheer force of will
AFO did that casually as well, he was trying fairly hard to get Tomura under his control when Tomura was resisting it this time

I don’t know how we guess that, because I’d say that it’s a fair few because it’s far stronger than most mind manip resists because he is literal in his brain and we’ve seen AFO puppeteer Tomura’s body.
Uh, it doesn't work like that

Basically higher tier anomalies can inflict fear and madness on employees who can normally resist fear and madness

Has Shiragaki resisted a mind manip from someone who can mind manip another with resistance?

Uh, it doesn't work like that

Basically higher tier anomalies can inflict fear and madness on employees who can normally resist fear and madness

Has Shiragaki resisted a mind manip from someone who can mind manip another with resistance?
Again, we don’t know with AFO, he has mind maniped people before, with supernatural will but thinking of the mind manip part
OH WAIT he has, He feared Deku through his own supernatural willpower, which has broken through mind manipulation before

OH WAIT he has, He feared Deku through his own supernatural willpower, which has broken through mind manipulation before
Huh, shit. Then decay floor it is...

Hey, isn't AFO Shiragaki a High 7-A? I get that The Claw has resistance negation but doesn't Shiragaki have a perfectly usable High 8-C key?

Huh, shit. Then decay floor it is...

Hey, isn't AFO Shiragaki a High 7-A? I get that The Claw has resistance negation but doesn't Shiragaki have a perfectly usable High 8-C key?
With no resistances.
or way of attacking other than the decay floor
which he can’t use if the level of madness/fear manipulation is as high as your suggesting
Both have OHKO options against the other here Shigaraki’s is just easier
Also this Shigaraki is 7-A

Unless your suggesting that Shigaraki standing in AFO’s presence which causes fear inducement and illusion creation by itself is good enough

Both have OHKO options against the other here Shigaraki’s is just easier
Honestly for fairness sake, I think it's better for the Claw to have prior knowledge and 5 seconds of prep time

One particular attack he has does involve him teleporting and stabbing his opponent with a BLACK damage attack which is the resistance negation one but it does require him to use the blue injection

Unless your suggesting that Shigaraki standing in AFO’s presence which causes fear inducement and illusion creation by itself is good enough

Nope The Claw resistance to every damage type is 6 layered Count from 1 if more than one in game will count as " Weak " and less than 1 will count as Endured

Honestly for fairness sake, I think it's better for the Claw to have prior knowledge and 5 seconds of prep time

One particular attack he has does involve him teleporting and stabbing his opponent with a BLACK damage attack which is the resistance negation one but it does require him to use the blue injection

Nope that not require because in this gameplay The Claw start with Blue Injection right after it enter the facility and don't forget Blue Syring is Warp so if we assume that Tomura has No chance to Win cuz The Claw will use it and end game so I will go for incon depend on who can hit other first

Nope that not require because in this gameplay The Claw start with Blue Injection right after it enter the facility and don't forget Blue Syring is Warp so if we assume that Tomura has No chance to Win cuz The Claw will use it and end game so I will go for incon depend on who can hit other first
does Black damage kill you in a specific way?
if not then Tomura has come back from both his heart being stopped and brain death just from sheer will and hatred

if not then Tomura has come back from both his heart being stopped and brain death just from sheer will and hatred

No No you think wrong when the Claws use Blue Syring it's damage type will change to Pale Damage which is Death Damage

No No you think wrong when the Claws use Blue Syring it's damage type will change to Pale Damage which is Death Damage

Which those who has Pale Damage Resistance less than 0.5 will get instant kill

And does that death have a specific death?
Like do you just explode, do you become brain dead, does your heart stop, does your body wither away

And does that death have a specific death?
Like do you just explode, do you become brain dead, does your heart stop, does your body wither away

It's ignore health and Mind cuz It attack directly to the soul

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's a resistance negation attack that ignores mind manip and durability. In other words, a stab attack with BLACK damage can very easily allow him to rip out important organs or dismember

Back