• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its not a crossover, but a collaboration. No characters from SMT appear or are referenced.

The game is on its own world with its own rules.

TMS#FE Chrom, main canon characters are not affected nor scale.from this.

And Mirage Chrom can just phase thru Meta's attacks and knock him out by taking his performa.

It likely would be a separate profile if what I hear is right. Anyways, that´s not the main point, so lets go back to the main topic.

Look, if you do not follow my earlier instructions of asking for input, we might as well close this thread, as it isn't going to lead anywhere, and is wasting all of our time.

By the way, you may check the supporters section of Fire Emblem and the Knowledgeable Members List section of Fire Emblem to ask for input.

Please try to contact users that are staff (aka, users with a name in a color that isn´t blue) in the before-mentioned lists, as their input is often regarded as something more prioritary.

1) I can agree to "can only be seen", however I'd like the specifics of how it can't be harmed. Do attacks from other stuff not even interact with it, or do they interact, but are just unharmed?

As posted above, Mirages were stated to be in a different plane of existence yet can interact witth the human world.

Only a Mirrage master can see or hurt Mirages. (Pretty much Jojo stand rules)

I agree with DarkDragon response also Tiki's world is refferred as an illusionary world.

The protagonists, the heroes's souls and Gharneff interacted within it, and Gharneff also shook it as shown in the videos.

So, i have no idea why it being "illusory" means that it should be a lower output

"Illusory" is the adjective format of "Illusion". Basically refers to it being a genjutsu rather than an actual realm containing real stars based on the context. However, 7-B sounds pretty solid if the characters can warp Tokyo; and at least used to be the most populated city in the world; it was back in 2015-2016 when the game was made which is something to add.

Thing is, Aversa warping Shibuya is the first boss.

I gharneff also brought made the idolaspheres and shook Tiki's world. I think 7-B should work well for a base form or a Beginning of game form. But i do think we should review the tier 4 feats on a later date

Oh, i just posted new videos with other tier 4 feats (Tiki creating a 4-A world and gharneff casually shaking the realm and turning off and on the sun in seconds.)

I must insist this realm is not illusory or false, since the souls of the heroes exist in there and the main cast can enter it with no issue.

But for now, i think making the profiles with 7-B as their base forms could work, but there are tons of feats on the end game that surpasses tier 7 by a lot.

Feats like Medeus being stated to be able to "put an end to the world of man" should also be noted for this endgame tiering.

It seems like Medeus' evaluation has been accepted.

I suppose so, but let's wait for more replies.

You have to also include the mid game, end game, etc. as keys, or otherwise the pages likely will be quite barebones.

Well, it seems people here are still doubtful about the tier 4 feats. I could put mid game and the Marth form as "At least 7-B" for now.

Thank you. After a good sleep, i hope i can make some progress, but it is indeed way too much content, so any help from any knowledgable members is gladly welcome.

I suggest you copy and paste an already made page in the site from Source Mode and then work from it. Doing it like this is far more comfortable and easier than starting from scratch.

I mean, that... thing has even more formatting issues than the first page I did, but it´s likely you did it in a rush, so you should be able to go back and fix it later.

There are definitely some formatting issues, also, "possibly" ratings are not separated to another key (normally to the key that reflects it), aka, for example, the Tier section should go like this: Here´s what you did:

Tier: 7-B | 4-A | 3-C

How it should have been:

Tier: 7-B | 4-A, possibly 3-C

Note how the 3-C and 4-A ones aren´t separated in keys (as they literally share it by definition), with the only obvious difference being the rating itself, and how the "|" aren´t bolded.

I also think you made the pictures too big, they should be just 400px each, unless I´m wrong, and check in Source Mode if the pictures have a "right" section instead of the default "thumb". If not, just change the word "thumb" to "right".

Also, why do you have to specify the version of the game for his age? Just skip that part and leave the number itself alone, unless there´s something pending in that section to be added...

His speed in his second key should just be :

"Massively Hypersonic, Possibly Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Garneff, who could shake Tiki's Illusory World, which contains multiple suns)"

Lifting Strenght should just be set to "Superhuman", as that´s the default rating granted to anyone beyond tier 10.

And lastly, the rest of the ratings (Durability and Striking Strength) should be reflected in a similar way to the before-mentioned AP section.

Lastly, the range (Please check that page, you used the wrong categories to use for this one):

How it is:

Range: City Class | Multi-Solar System Class | Galaxy Class

How it should be:

Range: Several meters | Interstellar, possibly Galactic

Note how this section isn´t bolded beyond the link itself.

Note that the speed and Range likely are an exaggeration, so please tell if he had to use such range to keep up (I´m talking about the 4-A and 3-C ones, of course)

Back