• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toei Spider-Man upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is directly from his page can regularly vaporize building-sized monsters

wouldn't he be tier 7 with Sword Vigor and possibly also Leo Pardon since vaporizing building sized things is tier 7?

You can ask here for a calculation: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3760369

Does anybody know any calcers experienced with explosion and vapourization feats?

Not specifically, but most of them should probably be able to handle it.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
When is it stated that this monster is building-sized? It doesn't look that big to me.
Here we see the monster grow to full size.Here, we get another sense of this monster's scale. Also, as someone who's seen this show's episodes, there's usually always a monster that grows to building sizes and gets vap'ed. Usually these monsters will also be the size of Leopardon

EDIT: The specific monster I referred to above has other shots that show off it's size such as here, here, and here

If the calculation has not been evaluated yet, you can ask a few other calc group members for help.

Leopardon should definitely be higher than 8-C physically imo. It punched away missiles that would have destroyed an entire industrial complex (which I showed in the vid).

Last edited:
Has anybody asked some other calc group members yet?

Unfortunately, we do not have anything substantial to use here yet. Especially regarding the calc request from the movie I have pushed for has consistently never been looked at

I don't think we can use the assumptions used in the calc for Sword Vigor since the calc is based off vaporizing a dinosaur when the monster is both much larger and comprised of other materials. The other monsters Sword Vigor usually vaps may actually be a lot higher than that too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back