• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we should follow blindly what the wiki says, if there's a way to prove that Piccolo had that level then it should be ok.

That's a better justification. (Him being above Wheelo)

Imho, Piccolo's power level needs evidences in order to be mentioned.

I gonna say it again the same sorce that kioken 100x come from say that Lord Slug is stronger than Frieza, So Lord Slug should be High 4C since we already calc Freiza destroy planet Vegeta at High 4C

A user raised some questions about the method used to calc the feat (i.e. using Earth as a comparison despite it not being Earth or somethin), thus I think the calc should be remade and re-evaluated.

A user raised some questions about the method used to calc the feat (i.e. using Earth as a comparison despite it not being Earth or somethin), thus I think the calc should be remade and re-evaluated.
He actually didn't. All of the commenters on the calc (including the calc group member who evaluated it) agreed on the high end to be used. Therefir explicably said that Earth is the standard assumption when calculating planets size.

All users also agreed that the calc is good and can be used.

Ok then, should we make another CRT or can it be handled here? Only Slug is affected, right? Is the source of this statement available?

Ok then, should we make another CRT or can it be handled here? Only Slug is affected, right? Is the source of this statement available?
The CRT about scaling movie feats to Anime characters is already made.

This is like only a one way scaling, meaning movie characters scale to anime feats, but not vice versa (meaning Dr. Wheelo and Turles scale to King Vegeta's feat, but Cell Games Toei Goku doesn't scale to Broly's feat)

I mean this thing, Super Slug being superior to first form Frieza affects only himself (technically yes, I think).

And this statement should be somewhat linked in the explanation.

Okay. Do any pages need to be locked first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back