• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To The City Of Gotham, Rode A Stranger One Fine Day

I've been tossing ideas around for awhile and figured I'd try this one out.

Plot: Courier travels to Gotham to deliver a package, Batman wants it due to it possibly helping in an investigation and has tracked Courier down with the latter hearing rumours about the caped crusader.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both have prior knowledge about the other but no prep time
  • Both start 50 metres apart
  • Fight takes place in Gotham's streets
  • 9-A for both being used
  • SBA otherwise
Freaking Bat!: 0
Kick In The Head: 0

Break out the xbox 360: 0

But there isn't any 9-A key for the Courier.
Durability: Wall level physically (Even unarmored, can withstand numerous bullets and explosions, and hits from large monsters), armor ranges from Wall level to Small Building level (Can withstand far more attacks than normal, including hits that can instantly vaporize ordinary people and close range explosive detonations

Says it right there on the profile, he scales to this calc I think. For Bats I believe he's 0.4 tons and far higher with batmobile.

Back