• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Courier heads to Dunwall

I'll regret the hell outta this won't I?

Plot: Courier heads to Dunwall to deliver a parcel, Emily wants it cause reasons.

Speed is equalised. Both are about 10 metres apart. SBA otherwise

Ain't that a kick in the head?: 0

Dunwall Welcoming Party: 0

Incon: 7

Last edited:
Following. What does Emily start with? She has a lot of good stuff there. And since Courier is a RPG character, they will start with basically anything.

Following. What does Emily start with? She has a lot of good stuff there. And since Courier is a RPG character, they will start with basically anything.
She is a dishonored character so she really doesn't have a starting move.

Does she immediately just start attacking The Courier? If not, they might be able to ask her what the hell she wants and convince her to **** off.

I mean Courier has used SI in the past, I mean heck you could avoid the last fight in the game by doing it iirc lol

How good is the SI?
The Courier can talk down people like Legate Lanius who was going to commit the bloodiest Battle the wasteland had ever seen against the NCR, Ulysses who was straight up going to Nuke both the NCR and Caeser's Legion, The Thinktank who were literally the smartest people in the verse and have almost No Morals, etc.

SHe has dark vision.
The Stealth Suit is pretty good at sneaking around beings with Enhanced Senses like Deathclaws, Robots that are specifically built to detect said suit and literal mines that do the same. Also, the Stealth Boy makes The Courier completely Invisible on top of that.

The Stealth Suit is pretty good at sneaking around beings with Enhanced Senses like Deathclaws, Robots that are specifically built to detect said suit and literal mines that do the same. Also, the Stealth Boy makes The Courier completely Invisible on top of that.
She can see invisible beings and see through walls with it

I mean I'm pretty sure Courier's spoken to people around that distance in game or smth, should I lower it then?

If she raises her hand she can mindhax him, i guess it would depend if he SI's before the movement.

If she raises her hand she can mindhax him, i guess it would depend if he SI's before the movement.
I don't think The Courier can talk faster than a hand movement. Is it a Passive ability she has just by moving or does she have to actually turn it on? If it is a manual ability, then is it In-Character for her to start with it?

I don't think The Courier can talk faster than a hand movement. Is it a Passive ability she has just by moving or does she have to actually turn it on? If it is a manual ability, then is it In-Character for her to start with it?
She raises her hand to activate it.

Back