• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To clarify on SSJ4 Xeno Goku vs SSB "CC" Son Goku. (Plus, a small upgrade request?)

So, I saw this post on the DB Reddit, where someone tried to clarify who the **** these 2 Goku's are, and what timeline Heroes was set in:

"-This isn't a continuation of Super, nor GT. This is set in its own timeline.

-The Goku that has SSB is a Goku from a timeline where the events of Super are for the most part the same. It takes place after the ToP, but most importantly.

-The Goku that has SSJ4 is Goku: Xeno, a Goku from a reeeeally different timeline where:

• GT, Movie 8 and Movie 12 happened.
  • He became an SSG tru the ritual, but he never learned to master it.
  • He wasn't dead when he fought Janemba, but he got killed by Towa 'cause she wasn't interested in him. He gets revived tho.
  • Everything from RoF to the ToP never happened.
  • He's strong as shit.
-Basically, his job is to correct history when the Time Breakers change it. This is explained in Xenoverse and the DBH Manga"

So, basically, CC Goku's basically gone through most of the events Super Goku's gone through, at around the same scenario. Well, for the most part, at least. However, he's still (in a sense) Super Goku. Now, as you can see. We have Son Goku (Super) at Low 2-C. However, if CC Goku's basically, for the most part, the same as Super Goku in terms of Power and such (And remember, this CC Goku's ALSO gone through the ToP as well), and if he defeat Xeno SSJ4 Goku in combat (Which is confirmed VIA Spoiler texts)...then...

Wouldn't Super Goku be 2-B as well, since he's basically around the same level as CC Goku, who's basically Super Goku for the most part?!

This is basically the difference between Dragon Ball Z Goku and Toeiverse Goku. Different continuities and feats so you can't scale them to each other. So no 2-B DBS Goku upgrade he's staying at Low 2-C.

Except CC Goku's basically Super Goku, with the same feats applied to him and everything. He only has VERY MINOR changes to him in his Timeline. And that's...MINOR at best.

There's nothing in CC Goku's timeline that's made him Stronger and more powerful than his Super Goku counterpart. CC Goku's gone through the same scenario's as Super Goku, he's gone through the same Arcs, the same threats, and so forth. Nothing extra. Nothing less.

Besides, this is basically Toriyama's way of doing Xeno Goku (SSJ4) Vs Canon Goku, without actually having to put in Canon Goku to confuse the fans.

Peter1129 said:
Doesn't matter they are from different continuities. Also one is canon the other isn't.
Different continuities, yes. However, they're also the same in power/have gone through the same stuff. So, that shouldn't really matter.

I mean, I get it, they're from different timelines. But, that shouldn't automatically mean they're 100% going to be different in Power. That's like saying, if you're in a different timeline, then the same result won't be possible from the last one you were in beforehand. Trust me, i've seen Madoka Magica. The same thing applied every single time. Ahaha, get it? Time? No? Ugh...

Now, take that, but with Power. They're not gonna instantly vary all because they're both in "DIFFERENT CONTINUATIONS"! They're gone through the same of everything, mostly in the same Scenarios. Sure, there may have been differences, but those differences NEVER affected their Power. Super Goku has fought Kefla, Jiren, Anilaza, Zamasu, Black and co. Same with CC Goku. CC Goku has U.I. Super Goku ALSO has U.I. They both had the same outcomes in their arcs.

Back