• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Note: This isn't an AP upgrade/downgrade so don't attempt to bring this here

So regarding this page I feel like Galactose should have a new tab for his powers and abilities which has some of his powers into a new tab, some of them however can stay tho.

Base​

His Base Form should only have:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Flight
Soul Manipulation: Manged to sucked entire souls from an entire planet, Earth

Additions​

Spaceflight: (Galactose has been shown to travel through space)
Resistance to Soul Manipulation: Stated that Galactose has no soul
Empowerment and possible Chaos Manipulation: The act of soul feeding empowers Galactose to bring in more Chaos

Now that we get in the way Galactose is gonna have a new tab with his power

Chaos Scepter/Crystal Shard​

Now the main reason this tab is getting added is because in Tales of the TMNT 58, it has been shown that Galactose has used the Chaos Scepter powers by adding the Crystal Shard into his scepter to perform immense power.

Which means the rest of his abilities on his page will be moved into a new tab

Space-Time Manipulation/Quantum Manipulation: The Crystal Shard's power allowed the Chaos Scepter to rend time and space by tearing objects apart at a quantum level.
Reality Warping
Light Manipulation

Additions​

Since Galactose has used the Crystal Shard's powers into his Scepter, he should have new additions.

Creation: The Crystal Shard has been capable of creating an entire world of Moo Mesa.

Life Force Absorption: The Chaos Scepter was capable of drawing the entire Life Force of a single planet that holds trillions of lives.

Shockwave Manipulation: The Chaos Scepter allowed Galactose to have shockwaves coming through Cudley and when Savanti caused the Crystal Shard to shudder, it send entire shockwaves across the mesa.

Energy Manipulation/Energy Projection: Galactose used the Scepter to create an entire blast that strike the moon.

Stamina​

Galactose should possibly or just get Limitless into his stamina cause it states that Crystal Shards contains Immense Power

Overall here is my take on the big changes

Seems to make sense but wouldn’t the Chaos Scepter/Crystal Shard work better as their own Weapons pages?

(Bumping after 2 hours)

Considering that Galactose has a page with most of its abilities of the Chaos Scepter/Crystal Shard, it seems at this point atm that should have a tabber of its abilities just like how Savanti has a Time Scepter on his tabber https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Savanti_Romero_(2012)
Even so, it’s like Link and the Master Sword. Even if Link has the abilities of the Master Sword listed, the Sword itself contains its own page, with its own stats and notes to cover it.

Or like the Energy Dome, which had its own page made for justification with its low complex multiversal scaling, even tho it’s stats and abilities fit nicely in character pages.

(Bumping after 2 hours)

Even so, it’s like Link and the Master Sword. Even if Link has the abilities of the Master Sword listed, the Sword itself contains its own page, with its own stats and notes to cover it.

Or like the Energy Dome, which had its own page made for justification with its low complex multiversal scaling, even tho it’s stats and abilities fit nicely in character pages.
I mean if that is the requirements, I suppose I would create a page for the Crystal Shard after these revisions go through.

Anyways if you agree with it I guess thats a vote for one

Spaceflight: (Galactose has been shown to travel through space)
Apparently this only applies to people travelling in spaceships and stuff.

Empowerment and possible Chaos Manipulation: The act of soul feeding empowers Galactose to bring in more Chaos
Just Empowerment. Plus absorption

Reality Warping
Light Manipulation
Reasons for these?

Energy Manipulation/Energy Projection:
Seems like energy projection to me.

The rest seems fine to me.

Apparently this only applies to people travelling in spaceships and stuff.

Actually some characters like Archie Super Forms have Spaceflight on their profiles

Just Empowerment. Plus absorption

Alright

Reasons for these?

Have no idea for why its on his profile but since the user prolly won't be in this thread, I guess I can attempt to make a reasonable response on why it should stay for the Crystal Shard/Chaos Scepter: The Chaos Scepter could have open up parallel worlds and parallel worlds for Galactose to feed on and the Shard would have also created a clear path to Moo Mesa that Galactose would have feed which should count for Reality Warping. That same scan also has been shown for Galactose having a clear light aura around him so I guess Light Manipulation works, if not I understand.

Actually some characters like Archie Super Forms have Spaceflight on their profiles
Interesting

Have no idea for why its on his profile but since the user prolly won't be in this thread, I guess I can attempt to make a reasonable response on why it should stay for the Crystal Shard/Chaos Scepter: The Chaos Scepter could have open up parallel worlds and parallel worlds for Galactose to feed on and the Shard would have also created a clear path to Moo Mesa that Galactose would have feed which should count for Reality Warping. That same scan also has been shown for Galactose having a clear light aura around him so I guess Light Manipulation works, if not I understand.
Not sure if that would grant reality warping.

But will wait to see what others say.

What Elixir and COnfluctor have accepted can probably be applied.

Okay. Tell us here when you are done, and I should close this thread.

Also, make sure to make an effort to edit properly in terms of grammar and structure.

Alright I changed it, I think it can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back