• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TLoZ, Speed, and Light Arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calamity doesn't scale to regular ganon wtf, are you saying a weakened incomplete Ganon without even ToP is equal to a base ganon? I don't think so.

I agree that he scales to Ganondorf, which means BotW Link is FTL, as he reacts to Calamity Ganon. Maz Koshia scales to Link, so the 2 BotW profiles should be upgraded

I wasn't suggesting Base Base Ganondorf to be High 5-A. But still; Calamity Ganon is still considered a threat to destroy all of Hyrule; and he took hits from the Light Arrows, which are High 5-A. Additionally, there's no reason for Calamity Ganon to be weaker than Malladus or Bellum, whom both of them are High 5-A for similar reasons.

Edit: Bellum never took hits from Light Arrow, but Phantom Sword is considered comparable to Wind Waker's Master Sword. Additionally, neither Link nor Zelda had Triforces in these incidents.

Light Arrows are not consistently High 5-A. They generally are High 5-A, but not always.

I also plan to downgrade these two, as Bellum scales to Link, who defeated Ganon... without the ToP, making Link at the end of WW High 6-B, not High 5-A (remember that Link lost the ToC as well). And Malladus's entire reasoning for AP is completely flawed: the spirits are never stated to be comparable to lesser gods iirc and assuming Malladus is as strong as the big baddie of the series is just wrong.

I agree that those two are inferior to Ganondorf, but Light Arrows have consistently harmed enemies far more power than Zelda and do bonus damage against Evil beings.

The real cal howard said:
Didn't Zant hit a being made of light (the Light Spirit Lanayru) before it could react?
Being made of light =/= being lightspeed.

We have been over this.

TriforcePower1 said:
I've just realized we need a calc for WW Ganon dodging Light Arrows lol. Someone's willing to do it?
Relativistic most likely. Just saying.

I should close this due to the necro; should be asked in a more recent thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back