• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Titanfall Pilot CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Fixing Jacket went well, so let's do it for another 9-B.

Powers and Abilities
A list of things to add:

AP and Durability
Should be 9-B physically, and ranging from 9-C to 9-A with weapons. For the physicals, firstly Pilots are much more durable than a regular human. They can tank some extremely far falls between the verticality present in the maps and the ability to eject from the titan with no fall damage whatsoever, some are straight up robots, and you can tank a hit or two from a gun that can turn a normal soldier into nothing more than a fine red mist. Pilots can instakill one another with melee, to the point where you can completely destroy an opponent's head with a punch. 9-C/9-B guns are obvious, and 9-A scales to the Tita chassis. 9-A weapons would be Anti-Titan weapons, Satchel Charges, and potentially some of the other weapons that can instagib pilots like the Grenadiers and possibly the Kraber. Durability is Far Higher with stuff like Hard Cover and the A-Wall, since they can endure Titan weapons and Anti-Titan weapons just fine.

Speed
This guy got moving at 96.4 kmh, and I am pretty sure the engine cap is 100. This is 26.666-27.777 m/s, so the peak human lowball doesn't need to stay. This also exists as support. Stim can amp the user multiple times their base speed, so Higher with Stim.

Intelligence/Skill
I'd like to include stuff here like how you can maintain perfect accuracy at hundreds of meter range while one handedly firing a 900 RPM submachine gun while also traversing the map at high speed, or how a single pilot is considered capable of turning the tide of a battle, or the whole only 2% even surviving the training, stuff like that.

Things I forgot in the OP that I just now realized:

• Inorganic Physiology and it's corresponding resists should be an optional thing, since robots can pilot too.
  • There's not actually a real reason to put any weapon at 9-C, because 3 of the 5 pistols in TF2 can one shot and hit harder than most of the primaries this would leave literally 2 guns there, which should probably just scale to low end 9-B off of pilot killing.
  • Magnetism Manipulation: The MGL shoots grenades that are magnetized to the Titans. It's literally called the Magnetic Grenade Launcher.
  • Hacking via the Data Knife. Spectres can be converted to fighting on your team by stabbing them for a while.

Yeah that fits better. Wasn't sure what to list it as.

For 9-B just scale them to Apex Legends. The game is canon and has the solid steel-door-busting feat.

Abilities look fine btw.

I might see about calcing a durability off of being able to slam into walls full speed while carrying a lot of weight in military gear later.

Speaking of that, they should have superhuman lifting strength via easy neck breaking and being able to easily manuver while encumbered by a ton of gear including possibly 2 heavy rocket launchers and all.

As if we needed more 9-B support

If I can scale to Apex (which makes sense to me, since Octane badly injured himself doing what Pilots) I will but this is still nice for extra support.

So, am I good to edit the file?

Assuming the Gravity Star does actually manipulate gravity, all of this seems fine. I'm a little worried about the speed, they can't normally run at that speed so stacking a "higher" on top of that seems weird. Maybe that rocket jumping's better for just combat/reaction speed?

Went ahead and did it, though you can reach those speeds fairly easily with good use of the grapple. Didn't stack the higher though since Stim's an easy way to get there normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back