• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy Turner Vs. Guzzlord

As per verse equalization, dragons are immune to fairy magic, so that doesn`t work.

Mmh? Like when baby Cosmo was able to summon a dragon? Or when the Pixies explicitly stated that they could fix a wish such a dangerous dragon to a nice one? I am very tired of people using statements like that to downplay this verse.

Eficiente said:
Mmh? Like when baby Cosmo was able to summon a dragon? Or when the Pixies explicitly stated that they could fix a wish such a dangerous dragon to a nice one? I am very tired of people using statement like that to downplay this verse.
1: Summoning isn`t the same as affecting it with it.

2: That`s Pixie magic, not Fairly magic, it could also be an exaggeration about what they state to can do.

As for the source:

For a reason they couldn`t just disappear the drago

>Summoning isn`t the same as affecting it with it.

>For a reason they couldn`t just disappear the dragon

According to your logic teleporting to the current place it's ok but teleporting away it's not? What?

>That`s Pixie magic, not Fairly magic, it could also be an exaggeration about what they state to can do.

Ignoring how they are the same, the wish they would be fixing would come from normal fairies.

Of course in that episode dragons were immune to magic, it's just that this isn't the case in all the others. And those were just some of many other examples.

Fine then...

Are you saying it was just PIS? If so, then I guess I`ll have to close this...

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Aren't dragon types weAk to fairy
In Pokèmon yes, but in FOP are arguably inmune to it.

Gotta wait for some more replies to see how this goes.

I thought this was clarified very clearly. I was wrong, apparently.

Eficiente said:
I thought this was clarified very clearly. I was wrong, apparently.
I`m not saying you`re wrong, I would just like to hear some other response from another user, to be sure.

timmy summons fairies and whises guzzlord awa- GUZZLOR BLOWS UP THE ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM BEFORE TIMMY WHISHES HIM AWAY.

Arceus0x said:
timmy summons fairies and whises guzzlord awa- GUZZLOR BLOWS UP THE ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM BEFORE TIMMY WHISHES HIM AWAY.
Yup Guzzlord is gonna bust the Solar System like he did never.

The real cal howard said:
Timmy literally can't wish someone away. It's against Da Rulez.
Timmy literally did so with everyone in the universe once to be with the girl he wanted, to give an example. Stop downplaying TFOP, Cal.

Timmy literally did so with everyone in the universe once to be with the girl he wanted, to give an example. Stop downplaying TFOP, Cal.

If I remember correctly the episode, seriously I saw that 8 years ago? How the heck do I remember its existence!? they were just BFRed.

Not sure to where but yes. "Wish someone away" is that, being BFRed.

In the future I will make a big CRT to give him stuff such as EE......that works with humans.

Timmy's EE will be more legit than Link's "to oblivion but this guys can survive via being strong lol".

Back