• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy Turner tries to solo your favorite verse

Timmy Turner is fed up with all your favorite verses and decides to wipe out all of them.

Timmy has his fairies (of course), is fully equipped with everything else, and all three of them are bloodlusted. Speed is equalized. Timmy has his Genius intelligence.

Bonus Round: He now gets help from his Nicktoons Unite pals (SpongeBob, Jimmy Neutron and Danny Phantom). Same conditions apply to them.

dwenjploxxw51.jpg

Last edited:
Danny Phantom and W.I.T.C.H. are the only two of my favorite verses that would win since they are generally more powerful and have faster activation times for several of their more deadly abilities. Other that that he beats the rest of my favorite verses with the exception of Okage Shadow King but that's more because they wouldn't even know that their in a fight to begin with against the Overshadowed characters.

Let's see:

Turma da Mônica: They clean almost the entire verse, but both Porta-Voz and Provedor pre/post reboot stomp them (EE and possession)

DDtank: Mardicus can seal one of them, but against three... They clean the verse

Summoners War: Lich King probably can win via using soul hax on Timmy, they clean the rest of the verse

Woody Woodpecker: Woody peobably win via his passive Plot hax and madness, other than that the Animator just delete everyone

For me well:

Mob Psycho 100: Timmy and his faires should be able to win no problem.

One Punch Man: Same as MP 100.

Marvel Comics: Pretty sure Marvel Magic Hax wrecks them.

Digimon: Anything around their Tier beats them.

Megami Tensei: Nope, just nope.

Metroid: Cosmo and Wanda wipe most of the verse, though if Timmy comes across some phazon without any protection, he may die before his fairies can help him.

Avatar The Last Airbender: Timmy clears.

Mass Effect: Clears

Yakuza: Clears

Genshin: Clears

Mortal Kombat: Even with the tier 2 stuff that got revealed he'd still outhax and wipe

Elder Scrolls: Stops at Vivec, Dragonborn, Dagoth or any other tier 2 worth a damn

Castlevania: Dracula sips his wine and lets the plot unfold in his favour

Dishonored: Possibly loses to or incons against Outsider.

World of Darkness: There are mages far better at what Timmy's fairies can do and he gets turned into a lawnchair

Final Fantasy: Stops when he gets to tier 2 characters.

Jojo: Stops somewhere, prolly at Valentine, Giorno or Novel Kars

For the bonus round I'm not too sure atm

Transformers: IDW Shockwave stomps him

SCP: Do I need to explain?

The Elder Scrolls: Gets turned into cheesecake by Sheogorath

The Backrooms: Timmy eventually dies

Star Wars: He ain't getting past tier 0 Force

LotR: Sauron stomps him

Cthulhu Mythos: Timmy gets slapped by Nyarlathotep

Cyberpunk: Timmy solos

Undertale: Asriel one-shots him

Marvel: Thanos slaps him