• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to RIP this wiki by its seams(cackling): Yhwach vs 682!

tumblr_n859uw0RuK1tzqospo1_500.gif

me when thinking of this thread's soon to be chaos

Huh. I thought the spammed bleach boy could incap the lizard somehow and the lizard grow to be able to fight the bleach boi

Yhwach became a mass of spiritual energy, but IdK if the lizard can interact with spiritual things and more if mustache uses the X axis

I mean, weekly should know, but I'd be shocked if 682 doesn't have spiritual npi

Actually 682 can attack mofos while nonexistent im fairly sure he can do stuff here

But that non existent form isn't something it can do at will though, or can it?
^this.

be non-existent =/= obtain NPI with the ability to interact with souls, unless at that moment the scp has killed a spiritual being or another NEP, it does not mean that he can automatically affect other beings without physical body, but all AE type 1 would not need proof or powers to affect other AE type 1s

Even with that, Mostacho still has several immortalities and dura 5-A/B

^this.

be non-existent =/= obtain NPI with the ability to interact with souls, unless at that moment the scp has killed a spiritual being or another NEP, it does not mean that he can automatically affect other beings without physical body, but all AE type 1 would not need proof or powers to affect other AE type 1s

Even with that, Mostacho still has several immortalities and dura 5-A/B
@Oliver_de_jesus 682 being able to affect intangible, incorporeal, and spiritual beings has nothing to do with his nonexistent state. 682 can do that without being nonexistent

I said that I did not know if he can affect it, since I do not see all the existing SCP files, I have only seen a reasonable amount of this (even mostly they are normal canon versions although I see some of the extended canon like Abel's story), I was just guided by the profile where it does not appear that he has NPI.

So chances of 682 being able to see Mr. Stache? The drunk lizard can just adapt to the edgelords 5-A AP/Dura

hes got 2-A or Low 1-C either or doesnt matter because nothing in bleach comes even CLOSE to tier 3, letalone 1

Ye, anything that Yhwach can realistically do either just doesn't work or gets adapted to, and SCP-682 should stomp here with reactive evolution. (he is the most powerful user in the "People who take their respective hax to the next level thread")

Last edited:
Back