• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to revive the age old debate but with a twist

Does it matter the 10 trillion lions still have to destroy all material related to Arceus, and the human race will be a hurdle I mean I am willing to bet one the people in Antarctic bases or space has some knowledge of the entity the can't do anything but they are out of the lions range and no a lion ladder can't stop the ISS it is traveling at 17000 miles per hour or get past the Antarctic cold.

Actually the lion just has to make the writer kill Arceus. I'm sure using some bargaining tools they could.
This is false. The sheer mass of lions would instantly kill all humans through sheer weight, including the writers for Pokemon. This means they can't touch the fictional Arceus.

This also does not prevent Aliens from keeping Arceus alive as furry ****, as mentioned above.

This is false. The sheer mass of lions would instantly kill all humans through sheer weight, including the writers for Pokemon. This means they can't touch the fictional Arceus.

This also does not prevent Aliens from keeping Arceus alive as furry ****, as mentioned above.
who says aliens would be furries? what if they are based, and thus killed all furries ever?

Lions will end up killing each other their is no way our planet can sustain ten trillion big aggressive cats

who says aliens would be furries? what if they are based, and thus killed all furries ever?
Even if one alien race did, this does not guarantee all of them did.

If we considered that possibility, we'd also have to consider asexual aliens who wouldn't care about ****, and as such take interest in our works of fiction like Pokemon.

Last edited:
Even if one alien race did, this does not guarantee all of them did.

If we considered that possibility, we'd also have to consider asexual aliens who wouldn't care about ****, and as such take interest in our works of fiction like Pokemon.
False, I met an alien who said all existing and future aliens will be furries.

What stops Arceus from doing normal llama things like stop time or create the dragon gods of space, time, and antimatter to fight or use death bird's death hax.

Okay, so hear me out, the lions do a lion ladder..... And then the sheer weight causes them to collapse into a black hole, and Arceus is just a freaking llama thing, and not even the actual strongest Pokemon, that title belongs to Bidoof.

ok, if arceus is doing that stuff
then why are we still here? checkmate liberal
10 trillion lions seems actually be 10,000,000,000,000 lions and not ten 3 headed lions named trillion and that is a lot of lions also funny meme is funny and what is this liberal doing here and why are they losing chess

Okay, so hear me out, the lions do a lion ladder..... And then the sheer weight causes them to collapse into a black hole, and Arceus is just a freaking llama thing, and not even the actual strongest Pokemon, that title belongs to Bidoof.
That's wrong because that is a bad argument. Arceus dies because isn't as powerful.
10 trillion lions seems actually be 10,000,000,000,000 lions and not ten 3 headed lions named trillion and that is a lot of lions also funny meme is funny and what is this liberal doing here and why are they losing chess
The liberal are eating popcorn right now

Back