• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to revive the age old debate but with a twist

Rez

He/Him
So we all remember the Arceus vs 1 billion lion debate(the most stupid debate in existence period) right so well this thread is just that but instead of 1 billion it's 10 trillion lions

That's wank. No way Arceus can beat that many lions. Are you even sure he can create more than 3 lions? Hey, no. Wank. Lions win.

That's wank. No way Arceus can beat that many lions. Are you even sure he can create more than 3 lions? Hey, no. Wank. Lions win.
well, arceus created solgaleo,pyroar male, pyroar femal, litleo male, and litleo female. Therefore, arceus can create 5 lions+

You lowered the number a lot Trillion the Three-Headed Lion is probably stronger but I don't think it's even a 3x difference. However arceus is a llama which would normally lose a fight with one lion that said Arceus has two powers llamas normally don't flight and raining down dangerous energy blasts this is a rather large advantage and I think that gives Arceus the win.

Last edited:
Maybe 3 but that seems to be pushing it and at this turning and moving would be problematic at that point so Arceus just fly away or behind it maybe kick it down or spam judgement

Like the super beast? I don't know it's actual natural but it seems like the Chimera which was killed by an arrow from the sky that said it's likely brothers the manticore and Nemean lion do win

Last edited:
Like the super beast I don't know it's actual natural but it seems like the Chimera which was killed by an arrow from the sky that say it's likely brothers the manticore and Nemean lion do win
No the lion wins because it's really strong and Arceus can't beat very strong lions because he has never beaten a very strong lion

Actually I do have scaling chains. I've seen a pyroar beat a incin beat a char beat an arceus. I can try to replicate it.

the lions stomp
arceus isn't real
However, as a piece of fiction, Arceus will likely outlive Lions as a species, and even the Earth itself. When Global Warming causes all life to go extinct, writing referencing Arceus will likely still exist.

The overpopulation of Lions will almost definitely be their downfall, as there won't be enough water for all of them to last a single week.

However, as a piece of fiction, Arceus will likely outlive Lions as a species, and even the Earth itself. When Global Warming causes all life to go extinct, writing referencing Arceus will likely still exist.

The overpopulation of Lions will almost definitely be their downfall, as there won't be enough water for all of them to last a single week.
incorrect
humanity will be destroyed by the trillion lions eating everything and destroying the eco system
with nobody to think Arceus into existence, it doesn't exist
ergo, lions win

incorrect
humanity will be destroyed by the trillion lions eating everything and destroying the eco system
with nobody to think Arceus into existence, it doesn't exist
ergo, lions win
This is false. Radio Waves going into space will contain information of Arceus, and Aliens will obtain this information.

This is false. Radio Waves going into space will contain information of Arceus, and Aliens will obtain this information.
radio waves will take billions and billions of years to cross the distance to get anywhere meaningful.
by that time, they would be corrupted into meaningless garbage. even worse, aliens have alien mindsets, which means even IF there was a picture of Arceus, they might not notice it or perceive it as worthwhile.

radio waves will take billions and billions of years to cross the distance to get anywhere meaningful.
by that time, they would be corrupted into meaningless garbage. even worse, aliens have alien mindsets, which means even IF there was a picture of Arceus, they might not notice it or perceive it as worthwhile.
This is also false.

In their curiosity of data from another world, Aliens would use their extremely advanced chrono-technology to revert the data into it's original form.

This is also false.

In their curiosity of data from another world, Aliens would use their extremely advanced chrono-technology to revert the data into it's original form.
incorrect, aliens would be too busy fapping to all our **** if they could use that

Back