• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nothing, actually. But speed isn't equalized, so it's more up to who is faster.

He blitz but is it enough for Time Eater to be frozen to Mephiles?

... Time Eater did keep up with the Game Super Forms.

and what is Mephiles (Game)'s 1st move in character?

He blitz but is it enough for Time Eater to be frozen to Mephiles?

... Time Eater did keep up with the Game Super Forms.

and what is Mephiles (Game)'s 1st move in character?
Usually energy projection or some other move that isn't hax. Are they both baseline low 2-C? If so, then Mephiles tries to wipe out TE with raw power, Time Eater survives, and wipes out Mephiles with EE. Unless the speed difference is much bigger than I think it is, in which case Mephiles would keep attacking him until him until his durabillity no longer matters. Duplication would help with doing so even faster. I'm not gonna vote until I figure out the exact speed and AP difference

Niether is baseline, I think. Mephiles has base scaling that have yet to be fully figured out.

Back