• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure Time Eater AP stomps since King Boo is only low 2-C via his portals unlike the Time Eater, plus he doesn't resist Time Eater erasing him and putting him in white space which is his go to move

Yes, but Time Eater is low 2-C in all of his stats, King Boo is only low 2-C via creating a portal which was going to destroy the universe, not via his actual stats, so Time Eater AP stomps

I really don't see how King Boo is supposed to win other than Sealing, which appears to not even be long distanced unlike Time Eater's Existence Erasure and also immense AP advantage. This is probably a stomp for Time Eater honestly.

I don't think it's an actual rule but I believe the staff generally prefer it if threads are closed rather than removed, but ultimately since this isn't a super important thread it shouldn't matter too much.

Back