• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Eater erasing the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

This calc makes the claim that the Time Eater erased Classic Sonic's whole universe in the timeframe given. But, is that confirmed? The Time Eater's deal is traveling through time and erasing pieces of the world over time, iirc, considering Tails notes that "the more it tore through time, the more damage it did to the world", implying the world was still sort of there, just damaged. Idk, I just would like confirmation that the TE can erase whole universes in one go.

This is undoubtedly a Low 2-C feat as well as a range feat. But attempting to translate this to a speed feat is dodging the bullet on our Reality warping/Destruction Vs speed policies. So I agree that this shouldn't be used as a speed feat.

I asked it because of this calc, I was willing to accept it cuz Time Eater used an omnidirectional attack to perform the erasure and characters dodge Time Eater's hits, but then a guy on Discord brought up how it could have potentially not been a full erasure of the universe given what Time Eater does. So I just wanted to know if Time Eater can actually erase whole universes in one go.

Link works for me too.

The game manual confirms the whole universe was affected, and the official strategy guide states “reality as we know it”/the space-time continuum was destroyed. By the time of the final boss fight Sonic and co. had already restored some sections of reality, so “the more damage you do to the world" was Tails was worrying about the Time Eater destroying what they restored.

Whether or not this can be used for speed is up in the air.

Anyway do you have to make a thread for every random claim made by random Discord downplayers? You can ask the supporters on their walls

I assumed this was what you did when you had questions, if not then that's my bad. I just wanted to know if TE could erase the universe in one attack.

But attempting to translate this to a speed feat is dodging the bullet on our Reality warping/Destruction Vs speed policies.
It isn't Reality Warping, and the erasure is done through an omnidirectional blast. I think a separate thread should be made for the topic of this being a usable fest or not, but the purpose of this thread is complete. This can probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back