• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Baby's last Powers and Abilities Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Baby is capable of Precognition since he was reading the future of what would eventually happen when Bill Cipher's Weirdmageddon & destruction continues just before getting immediately fodderized by his laser.

Also, Time Baby has Absolute Wish w/ the Time Wish orb that will grant him any wish he wants and its paradox-free. The only limit for the Time Baby is that he doesn't know the full capabilities of his Absolute Wish ability due to his intelligence. Lastly, Absolute Wish shouldn't be only exclusive to Omnipotent since most users can't grant their own wishes and they don't have the certain intelligence to use the full capabilities of this ability.

Precognition

Absolute Wish: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Wish

Also, Super Shenron and Hitachi can't even grant their own wishes w/ their Absolute Wish ability and it shouldn't be exclusive to only Omnipotents.

I do agree with Ant absolute wish is a no limits fallacy.

But I think it does qualify for him to have a type of casuality/acasuality manipulation.

Not being super serious, just spitballing. But the Absolute wish does allow a wish to be granted even if it is impossible. Soos wished for a pizza that wont ever disappear so that seems to be a type of casuality/acausility manipulation.

Then again, I am just spitballing. I dont know if this will even apply since the Absolute Wish was only used once and it's implications could be hyperbole.

Well, we do not even have such a power listed within this wiki. We could list that he has a time wish orb however, but anu "absolute" mentions are a no-no.

I could have sworn that is what it was called. I havent seen GF in a while.

I think that is a fine compromise.

I thought we had casuality/acasuality listed here?

Well for the sake of just writing it off, I am fine with adding Time Wish in his standard equipment if it isnt already.

Antvasima said:
Well, we do not even have such a power listed within this wiki. We could list that he has a time wish orb however, but anu "absolute" mentions are a no-no.
Absolute Wish does have 2 limits doesn't it? It should be allowed for the certain characters tbh, so it isn't 100% considered a NLF. Also, why make Absolute-related abilities nonexistent? That isn't right.

Well, I have performed the allowed additions, and the discussion is mot going anywhere further, so I will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back