• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hour wait starts now

Sorry for the necro, but this was on the verge of being added, yet I do believe Tifa could win. A simple Toad Spell would incap it permanently, and a Stop spell incapacitates it long enough for her to one-shot with a massive AP advantage. If the TARDIS flies, then it gets struck by Thundaga. Basically, I think Tifa can win before the TARDIS vanishes.

This match is already over

Not really, you need three votes more to finish it, since even if we count Inti's vote it's only 7:6, it's not done.

Incorrect, the grace period has already passed ages ago

No, you had your chance to vote in the grace period which is up

Please don't bump topics that have been inactive for over a month without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded.

From the vs thread rules

Not only have the results not been added, meaning it it isn't over yet, but you need 3 more votes on one side to conclude.

It's 7-4

Yes, it should

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
How many times do we have to keep telling you that the Grace Period is long over. Your vote doesn't count anymore.
And how many times do I have to tell you that it's irrelevant since the results weren't added.

Dude, you need to understand that once the grace period is over, no more votes can be added. If you continue ignoring staff members, I will be forced to report you.

I'm sure some would actually agree with me on this.

You also counted a vote for someone who didn't give enough reasoning for a vote.

Colonel Krukov said:
Please don't bump topics that have been inactive for over a month without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded.

From the vs thread rules
This

If you continue further, I will report you.

Look, I don't mean any disrespect at all, I was just saying that this matchup wasn't even properly finished due to one vote not giving enough reasoning and the fact that this matchup wasn't concluded as the results were never added.

Apparently it doesn't matter. A simple "I agree with this person" and the infamous "for reasons above" still counts as a vote. Sorry, I don't like it either, but it is what it is.

@Sera

At some point explaining your reasoning would just get redundant if you don't have anything new to add and everyone has said it already.

@Ever can you please lock this match please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back