• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiers High 1-A and 0

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
So, VSB, and thus, us, given that our system is the same, has fused the tiers of High 1-A and 0 into a single tier, "High Outerverse level". This will affect all pages in those tiers, obviously. All active users should update any relevant pages; inactive pages can be updated by whoever if you want to, but I'll eventually be getting to some higher standards of quality control to deal with older, abandoned, poor pages.

This relates to the fact that

• We've always treated true omnipotence as impossible to verify and thus basically impossible to possess.
  • Tiers High 1-A and 0 were basically the same in many regards, with each being arbitrarily relative. A High 1-A in one verse could qualify as a 0 in another, and thus the tiers were fused.
Update your pages, thank you very much.

Noted.

No High 1-As or 0s here but noted

╠ÂH╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Â1╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âl╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠Â.╠Â

Antydeth said:
╠ÂH╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Â1╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âl╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠Â.╠Â
Agreed

And so it was proven, ~~or sorta changed if you want to say it was~~ your not omnipotent at tier 0, and you weren't necessarily things like omniscient either.

Eaa omniscient dose not equal no personality to me, some characters at the vs wiki have distinct personality and omniscients. It's just one of those "it's fiction" things.

According to Prom said on Discord you can have up to 5 per verse.... Not per person. Yes this is surprising to me... But I guess this new High 1-A/0 tiering is much more lenient than before because 0 doesn't equal Omnipotence now.

I was against that idea untill i had this thought. Something can't be omnipotent if it was created by someone. I can make a being omniotent and say that is law, but i can easily retcon that. Basically writers manipulate "Omnipotent" beings show they see fit, kinda contradicts it.

I have 4 god characters that are Low 2-C but they're omniscient because they created everything and watched it happen. And the only reason why they're Low 2-C is because they can't create life from nothing. Is that cool?

I mean, they could be a lot higher then Low 2-C and still have that limitation

of course at the same time, if they don't do anything past Low 2-C I dunno if they should be rated as such.

RemachineScript said:
I have 4 god characters that are Low 2-C but they're omniscient because they created everything and watched it happen. And the only reason why they're Low 2-C is because they can't create life from nothing. Is that cool?
What did I just read...

Antydeth said:
RemachineScript said:
What did I just read...
ok, so they're gods. But they can't create anything just by saying that it exists. So they take parts of dead universes to create something new with them.

RemachineScript said:
ok, so they're gods. But they can't create anything just by saying that it exists. So they take parts of dead universes to create something new with them.
Divinity doesn't mean squat as per power. Divine beings could be anywhere from Small Town level to High Outerversal, just saying "god kek" doesn't mean anything on it's own.

If they use existing universes, then is it even as much as High 3-A?

DMUA said:
Divinity doesn't mean squat as per power. Divine beings could be anywhere from Small Town level to High Outerversal, just saying "god kek" doesn't mean anything on it's own.

If they use existing universes, then is it even as much as High 3-A?
they use parts of themselves to keep the universe alive, which is why I rated them so high. It's a long story. But either way, It's a rating of power.

I don't think just rebooting a universe is really the same as creating it, but I guess it could count for Low 2-C.

They take a dead universe and make it work again though

Not sure that's Low 2-C though, fusing something together doesn't mean you can destroy it and especially doesn't mean you can make it, both of which are kinda required for such a rating

Well, if the gods decided to destroy the universe, they would be able to do so, which would require stitching the fire goddess back together and killing everything that lives on the planets simuntaneously. But I can see why you would think that. It was really hard to figure out their rating because of it.

Do this on another thread.

Back