• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering via weaponry?

So, I was working on a profile for Death Battle's Wiz and Boomstick (And I have a few minor Death Battle characters that I thought could potentially be interesting if I decide to make one for them as well). Wiz is incredibly straight forward, but the only reason he's not done is because my internet "crashed" before I could save the nearly completed profiles to my Sandbox, twice.

Boomstick, on the other hand, is far from straight forward... While his natural strength is obvious and most of HIS weaponry is easy enough, what becomes difficult to judge is the huge ARRAY of weaponry that he's borrowed from other characters (through his appearances in Top Tens and the Armory, specifically weapons he's stated to have used).

Such weapons vary drastically in strength, from games with obviously street-level guns like Call of Duty or The Order: 1886 and high-powered weapons like the BFG 9000 that have a proper AP, to weapons that don't have a proper AP but could potentially be incredibly powerful depending if you scale them to the beasts that they are used to kill, such as several weapons taken from Bayonetta.

So, if I were to post the Boomstick Profile, how would I rank those weapons that don't have a proper AP?

I can comment with a list of the weapons I would be giving him if that makes it easier.

Those people you are mentioning (Youtubers) are for Joke Battles Wiki. However, this question should relate to characters that would belong here. You would give a tier range for the weapons (See Master Chief on mainsite)

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Those people you are mentioning (Youtubers) are for Joke Battles Wiki. However, this question should relate to characters that would belong here. You would give a tier range for the weapons (See Master Chief on mainsite)
I'm putting Wiz and Boomstick here sice they ARE characters.

And that's what I ended up going with

Back