• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering a new profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeyu

VS Battles
Retired
I suppose I could probably find out myself, but it would be helpful to have assistance as I don't know where to start. I need two calcs, but this one will be less cut-and-dry than the other:

A, for the profile "Kevin Uxbridge", a Douwd described as being "near-omnipotent" within the scope of the series

Context:

Guy has vast reality warping powers and is energy-based, non-corp, etc, and is called "nigh-omnipotent" within the scope of the series, is also extragalactic

His feats:

- Creating a starship much more powerful than the Enterprise-D capable of destroying entire planets with ease with merely his thoughts

- Stated to be able to instantly annihilate the Enterprise-D and erase them from existence with his thoughts regardless of their shields (rated at a high level of 5-A) should they have proven a threat

- Instantly annihilated the entirety of a race and all traces of its/their existence with a single thought, along with hundreds of ships, who populated "many worlds" and had a total population of over 50 billion

- able to fabricate illusions of real things that are indistinguishable from reality with a single thought

- showed off many different hax, too many of which to name actually

What tier could I reasonably give him, with the "likely far higher" being a given at the end of his profile as all of this was exceedingly casual for him? Unfortunately unlike the Q, the Douwd don't have any feats with messing with subspace or time, which means they can't get a higher-dimensional rating, even though it's pretty much implied with the "near-omnipotent" thing, as the Q are again and again referred to as "omnipotent".

Okay. I think that rating is reasonable enough; that's what I'll add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back