• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier these b*tches

Considering how hard and impossible to make a tier in mobile, i'll make it manually:

You really dislike me

Aye
Now i kinda feels bad fuzzling you in your wall due of that RVR lel
Still kinda feels bad that you don't have any grear relationship with @ImmortalDread
Thats because youre a bloke lmao. But dont worry, I knew that from the beginning.

And Dread is me memeing around and being a little cheeky, I consider her a shittalk partner. Not like the puzzling tier is about people I dislike, its about them literally puzzling me one way or another

8704475-main-qimg-0f1eab9e66dc1401cf06436c8c1f1eff-lq.jpeg

i reclaim it back tho, since they made this peak fiction
Poster_Ben_7.jpg

couldn't believe this exist without my knowledge
This rip-off is honestly so bad it's so good lmao
Before Bima Series and Bumilangit universes there's tons of superheroes rip-off series from Indonesia and all of it was so bad
The only good one is "Super Hero Kocak" Series which is an absurb parody

1489-A156-BDB1-4-A71-84-F6-B282526307-E7.jpg

if I had to guess @First_Witch would probably be in the yellow bar and @Kisaragi_Megumi would be a mix of hate and okay, sometimes he gives a like for my posts but most of the time, “I really hate you pokemonfan”

@azontr would be like tolerating me except on discord where he’s like **** off.

@RandomGuy2345 likes me unless I do some really stupid shit.

@Popted2 likes me

@Oliver_de_jesus likes me

@Theglassman12 (can tolerate me a bit but it’s mostly **** off)

1489-A156-BDB1-4-A71-84-F6-B282526307-E7.jpg

if I had to guess @First_Witch would probably be in the yellow bar and @Kisaragi_Megumi would be a mix of hate and okay, sometimes he gives a like for my posts but most of the time, “I really hate you pokemonfan”

@azontr would be like tolerating me except on discord where he’s like **** off.

@RandomGuy2345 likes me unless I do some really stupid shit.

@Popted2 likes me

@Oliver_de_jesus likes me

@Theglassman12 (can tolerate me a bit but it’s mostly **** off)
bro did not even put me there :cry:

Back