• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Question

what tier can be put for this scan
uBVror.png

YWBOlP.png

he's doing much better here, so what to enter tier for that? (in this scan it is said again that the world is shaking)

The three magic mountains are pretty cool, but yeah, the shaking world line is probably just hyperbole. I mean, if you were stuck in a city sized earthquake, it would likely feel like the world is falling apart.

Oh **** if I know, but somewhere around 7-C probably works well enough. And three happening at once doesn't have to multiply the damage out put, it would just mean three, let's say 7-C attacks are happening at once. I'm also not a calc guy, by the by, I'm just splitting the difference between this and Akuto's response. It's just a guesstimate.

3 more proofs of shaking the world
The world shakes again when he defeats an opponent stronger than the was the feat to earth shaking turtle (I put the scan link)
WsAewL.png

giggles in a small place some distance from the empire and the united federation(Countries)
It shows that the attack did not only affect that area, it even passed countries and had an effect on the village a little far from it, which is another proof that the world is shaking.
m2VBmc.png

Final scan, when Noah gains new skills, he impled that they won't be able to shake the world compared to old skills.
1F5klA.png

so can it count now? I think there is enough evidence

3 more proofs of shaking the world
The world shakes again when he defeats an opponent stronger than the was the feat to earth shaking turtle (I put the scan link)
WsAewL.png

giggles in a small place some distance from the empire and the united federation(Countries)
It shows that the attack did not only affect that area, it even passed countries and had an effect on the village a little far from it, which is another proof that the world is shaking.
m2VBmc.png

Final scan, when Noah gains new skills, he impled that they won't be able to shake the world compared to old skills.
1F5klA.png

so can it count now? I think there is enough evidence
I think 6 scans will be enough, even what series can give so much evidence (as a Novel) to shake the world?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DMUA/Standard_Calculation_for_shaking_the_Earth . can probably get '' Magnitude 1 '' here.

1. Scan 1 still sounds like hyperbole, just repetitive hyperbole
  2. Scan 2 Merely mentions a random village not being affected, so not sure what that has to do with anything
  3. Scan 3 just sounds like the skills he's power-leveling aren't flashy combat skills.

It is said that the attack shook the world and you say that it shook at least one country, but what the severity of this shaking can be interpreted accordingly.

Scan 2 Merely mentions a random village not being affected, so not sure what that has to do with anything
''the giggles in the area came to a stop'' It is clear from here that there are giggles and is said to just stop there(the village is a little far from both countries)
  1. Scan 1 still sounds like hyperbole, just repetitive hyperbole
  2. Scan 3 just sounds like the skills he's power-leveling aren't flashy combat skills.
this seems like a very compulsion to me :confused:
It is said that the attack shook the world and you say that it shook at least one country, but what the severity of this shaking can be interpreted accordingly.
1.not one country, it surpasses two
2.This scan is not only in a small area, but as it is felt elsewhere, it kind of prepares the ground for the scans called the shaking of the world.

This is just idiomatic hyperbole based on what I can see. The same thing happens in Ergenverse where Tier 7 attacks are said to shake the Heavens and Earth.

This is just idiomatic hyperbole based on what I can see. The same thing happens in Ergenverse where Tier 7 attacks are said to shake the Heavens and Earth.
Were there that many scans in that series, and do you mean it didn't actually shake the world?

I don't think it is a tier 7(If you said at least in C,If you didn't say in this sense, do ignore me) because in the first scan it says the mountain is "Large" and for Rosario we counted a small mountain and treated it as low 7-B

It also had an effect on at least 2 countries and even a small village, at least it can not be calculated from here?

I think if I tried, I could find 10 quotes that say that. In other Xianxia novels, I could find dozens. This is for Qi Condensation cultivators, people with Tier 7 feats. Point is that this could just be a regular phrase to denote a powerful attack.

"Large" doesn't quite tell us much. Maybe you could argue for baseline 7-A though, if they truly are larger than another small mountain in the verse.

As for the two counties, do you know their sizes? And from which point the earthquake originated? That's important for the calculation.

"Large" doesn't quite tell us much. Maybe you could argue for baseline 7-A though, if they truly are larger than another small mountain in the verse.
I got it I think I can prove it
As for the two counties, do you know their sizes? And from which point the earthquake originated? That's important for the calculation.
I guess it's impossible because scan is in a web novel