• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier of this character: the Star Maker

Antvasima said:
Okay. Thank you for the input.
I think that we have settled for 1-A then, although The Star Maker page can obviously be updated with the new information.
Can you unlock it?

Dont think it's going to get any more input (Just waiting for Azathoth's reply). I dont like to keep bothering people

Yes, I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Is there anything left to discuss here, or should we close this thread?

You can remind Azathoth via his message wall. He recurrently has problems receiving notifications.

By what I read in the book (in this case a PDF) it was not even affected by changes in any cosmos and it can actually keep "evolving". What I understood is that the Creative Mode is the Type 2 and the Ultimate Spirit is Type 3, since it encompases all the other cosmoses and trascends even the concept of trascendence.

BleedingPeach said:
By what I read in the book (in this case a PDF) it was not even affected by changes in any cosmos and it can actually keep "evolving". What I understood is that the Creative Mode is the Type 2 and the Ultimate Spirit is Type 3, since it encompases all the other cosmoses and trascends even the concept of trascendence.
The Star Maker (The Ultimate Spirit) should be a tier 0 character IMHO.

Wait if we consider what was said in said image, shouldn't that be considered Accelerated Development? Mostly because The Maker can keep evolving no matter what happens in any of those cosmoses, then we can say that after The Maker reaches the Eternity Point of View goes again in an evolving process indefinitely and that's the end and begining at the same time. Also... What type of Transduality The Maker would have?

Thank you, Ant. The thing is, that the Cause of the Development, would be Passive and, in Property Development the case would be, Intelligence plus Abilities. I would also add Other for Cause and Property, but I will have to make a VERY good argument there. Since I can't quantify the idea of said character in a well explained form of my point of view. I would be ok with Zach with the whole Tier 0-thing, but in the first posts it was not accepted the fact it has to be High 1-A, when we had the sub tier, then I won't argue the tiering of said character. What interest me is to share thoughts and points of view with other people. So... THANK YOU, ANT :)

Back