• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier of all Creatures of Sonaria characters

Recently I have been creating pages for a verse called Creatures of Sonaria. While I was creating it, Antvasima asked me to create a content thread for staff to accept the universe level tier so as a result I did.

So let’s talk about the prove for universe level. This verse allow players to become different creatures and they can all kill each other. Those creatures include a character named Inkpujin. Inkpujin is a being resurrected by the player in Lore Event 2024 guided by the wardens’ clues in order to stop “the darkness”. The clues in this event implied that this darkness overpowered the Wardens and that Inkpujin is able to stop the darkness from causing the collide of 2 worlds. The in-game description of Inkpujin also stated that he is created for this purpose. “A living conduit of enchantment, Inkpujin exists as the guardian of the realm. Preventing the collision of Sonaria and the darkness beyond the veil, this being was created long ago by the Wardens to prevent a catastrophe. Acting as a keystone between the worlds, this beast can seal the corruption rifts that appear during times of imbalance in the ecosystem.” Here are the clues of the event: . The wardens are the ones who created the universe. Here’s prove: https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1uOo2YsZ6VYueQgfq2U9Z7piAsa_giWviCbvNqfWinog/mobilebasic
(The official lore written by the creators of the game).[/MEDIA]

Back