• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier list

Please fix the tier list. This is just bad. Eto should be the 4th strongest below Arima. Juuzou should be the 5th and Roma should not even be in the top tiers, she is magnitudes of levels weaker than the rest in top tiers. Touka should not be above Uta and Yomo that's just bad. Saiko is above characters like Noro, Tatara and Shachi? Please fix that, it would be greatly appreciated. Also I assume anyone who has read Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul :re manga won't need any kind of explanation to why the tier list is wrong, my examples are pretty self explanatory. Thank you.

Verse pages that I have seen no longer list characters under Low, Mid and Top Tier anymore. We list them under factions, species or whatever. You should message those listed under the supporters section of the verse page to comment here.

However, the forum move is gonna happen so this will likely be put on hold until after the move.

SoulRebell, yes exactly, that's why I posted this. I wish to change it because it's blantently false.

I tried twice to make a revision of the top tier of the verse, but both times I was unlucky and the almost finished text was simply erased. In General, the tier list should be greatly changed, as well as the level of almost all characters. Many should be raised to a Low 7-C rating, and their speed and place in the top should be reviewed.

You should always copy-paste long posts to a text editor before you post them, due to Fandom being glitchy.

NikHelton, I'm sorry that happened to you. I fully agree with you though. The tier list should be drastically changed.

Buu123 said:
NikHelton, I'm sorry that happened to you. I fully agree with you though. The tier list should be drastically changed.
My friends and I have raised this issue for a long time. but the balance should be something like this:

1)Dragon-Rize
2)Kaneki
3)Furuta

In the future, there are small problems. The bottom line is that Arima was an unattainable opponent even for One-Eyed-King Kaneki, surpassing him in speed and slashing kagune. But it doesn't have AP feats.

However, I plan to make a small recalc with the eto feat, using more precise values and the ultimate strength of the strongest steel. This can give a 7-C result. But I would like you to help me find other feats that could produce results from 8-B and higher. This is also necessary in order to split the characters into 3 clear tiers, because even Shinohara and Yoshimura through simple scaling should get a Low 7-C, but to see them on the same level as the top-tier is somewhat strange.

But for my personal reasons, the top list should look like this:

1)Dragon-Rize
2)Kaneki
3)Arima
4)Furuta
5)Amon/Seido
6)Suzuya
7)Eto/Yoshimura
8)Kaiko
9)Urie
10)Tatara

NikHelton. I don't want to be rude but your list is bad. Furuta should be above Arima because Kaneki who beat Furuta was stronger than Kaneki who beat Arima plain and simple, plus he was the final opponent for Kaneki. Eto should be well above Amon, Takizawa and Juuzou, this doesn't even need explaining. Also Eto is much stronger than Yoshimura, I don't think a sane person would think that Yoshimura and Eto are on the same level, Eto one shotted characters who eventually beat Yoshimura (they were exhausted from their fight with Yoshimura but they were still one shotted by Eto) and then proceeded to fight Arima equally for some time and Arima is leagues above the characters who beat Yoshimura. Plus Yoshimura has 2 kagune blades in his kakuja while Eto has 4 in part 1 and 6 in part 2 and her kakuja is several times bigger than his, it's no contest. Urie and Tatara shouldn't even be in the top 10 list.

Kaneki was fought by the dying Arima, who had only a short time to live. He was almost blind and relied only on his hearing. And even so, he managed to reflect absolutely all the attacks of the enemy and repeatedly blitz him. Arima didn't want to kill Kaneki, so Kaneki won. And if you think that One-Eyed King is stronger than Black Ripper, then it's just ridiculous, because the only thing that's changed in Ken is the thirst to live.

And you are very much underestimating Yoshimura. The battle with him was the most difficult and large-scale in the history of the CCG. The best investigators gathered to exhaust him and put everything on a finishing attack by Hoji. It came when they were all standing with their backs to it and were wildly exhausted. At the same time, Kori was able to Dodge the attack and fight for a while. Yes, he is certainly a very cool investigator, but it's not enough to hold out for so long against the top-tier verse. All the power of Eto lies in its regen and massive kakuja. By itself, it does not know how to fight and is a live tank, while Yoshimura owned a master defense and easily repelled the attacks of 5 investigators, 2 of whom were in Arata. Come battle Eto and Yoshimura with their typical morals and Eto wspolne could lose.

About Amon and Takizawa. Both have a colossal level of RC cells, which is several times higher than the level of Sasaki's RC cells, which defeated Eto. But this is not the main scaling. The bottom line is that Kaneki turned Eto's kakuju into a bunch of scraps with a single attack. This same Kaneki considered Amon's kakuju a problem and said that he could not break it. He might have been able to do it in a grueling battle, but it would have delayed the fight. But Seido was able to cope with this armor without problems.

As for Urie, it is stronger than Roma and Rio, which are high-ranking gulls, well controls its kagune and has good Regenerationn. His defense and skills will put him in the top 10.

What are the conclusions here? Do we need any page updates?

Monarch is probably correct. It is likely better to focus on moving them into factions.

Is some experienced member willing to handle it?

Back